OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

no. bruce lee's and aways release the 16th. not the DK's lol I was wondering when the DK's release too EDIT: thanks to above!

Thanks for the help guys, gotta me my kobe knowledge up! Not really feeling the aways as much as the DKs and Lees. Do the Vs fit kinda snug on anyone else?Width wise I mean. Only wore mine around the house cuz its a nasty frozen tundra outside

Originally Posted by kobehead

Its Bruce Lee and Aways on Jan 16th.

Dark Knight is on Feb 20th.

Someone update pg 1 please?
tired.gif
Seems like there was no point in creating a new ZKV thread smh...
eyes.gif
DK might be the first shoe I buy 2 of

Ok just called NT seattle and they told me the only Kobe Vs they are getting are the aways on the 23rd? also called southcenter footlocker and they aren'tgetting Bruce Lee's either. Anyone in the Seattle area know a place getting them? I figured NT would for sure be getther the BL's

just called Bell Square Footlocker and they don't know if they are getting them yet.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Its Bruce Lee and Aways on Jan 16th.

Dark Knight is on Feb 20th.

Someone update pg 1 please?
tired.gif
Seems like there was no point in creating a new ZKV thread smh...
eyes.gif

dun dun dun

Originally Posted by c4

gdiemaster- you had me plotting for a sec. haha

I bet when real pics of the Carpes surface they'll look better, but like someone else said, I really liked the different tongue that the carpe IV's had.
I think they should have continued that with the V, just my .02

the ox was on the tongue of the ZKIV CD because 2009 was the year of the ox. this year, i don't think they'll put a Tiger (year of 2010)... i wish theywould continue that though.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by c4

gdiemaster- you had me plotting for a sec. haha

I bet when real pics of the Carpes surface they'll look better, but like someone else said, I really liked the different tongue that the carpe IV's had.
I think they should have continued that with the V, just my .02

the ox was on the tongue of the ZKIV CD because 2009 was the year of the ox. this year, i don't think they'll put a Tiger (year of 2010)... i wish they would continue that though.
i wish it would continue as well.
ohwell.gif

tiger > ox.....they should have put a tiger on the tongue, lol too much nor cal for me tonight

Are the MLK IV's the ones that are gold and have purple on the toebox? I searched google images for MLK Kobe IV and thats what came up. Sorry for the noobquestion...

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

my photoshop of a more replica of the CD IVs in V form..

Nice job. these look 100 times better. Would def buy if they looked like this. The ones releasing are an easy pass for me as of now. Maybe seeing real picswill change my mind.

i think that they will not put tiger on the kbV CD the other reason why they put the ox in KBIV CD because the year kobe started playing in NBA is also theyear of the ox

hmmm, gonna have to hope bruce lees arent too limited as i dont have the funds for aways and bruce lees at the moment!

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

my photoshop of a more replica of the CD IVs in V form..

laugh.gif
at how much better an nters version of the CD is than the actual release version. If this was what the cD V was I would cop for sure. Great i'D

Ordered my aways from shoetrends.com for $125 shipped. It's okay to wait that long...will not wear them right away....and excellent deal for me.

i like that they went with a diff approach, leave the CD IV as it is.... Classic.

no need for a 2nd "illmatic" if you get my drift?

but i like the CD theme zk5

4261254983_fee41e0806_b.jpg

sorry, iphone pic.

Back
Top Bottom