OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

The tongue on the CDs in that B&W photo doesn't look normal. Looks more like a IV tongue than a V tongue.

Originally Posted by never wear them

i like that they went with a diff approach, leave the CD IV as it is.... Classic.

no need for a 2nd "illmatic" if you get my drift?

but i like the CD theme zk5

4261254983_fee41e0806_b.jpg

sorry, iphone pic.
where is this from again
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by never wear them

i like that they went with a diff approach, leave the CD IV as it is.... Classic.

no need for a 2nd "illmatic" if you get my drift?

but i like the CD theme zk5

4261254983_fee41e0806_b.jpg

sorry, iphone pic.
where is this from again
nerd.gif

I believe they said the new SLAM magazine.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Ok just called NT seattle and they told me the only Kobe Vs they are getting are the aways on the 23rd? also called southcenter footlocker and they aren't getting Bruce Lee's either. Anyone in the Seattle area know a place getting them? I figured NT would for sure be getther the BL's

Thx for the heads up fam but they re getting them no sooner than the 23rd seriously? Im leaving Seattle on the 18th for Montana
grin.gif
i wanted to get a pair before that.
what s good with the chaos though? i arrived in Seattle on december 28th from France and they were nowhere to be found...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Ok just called NT seattle and they told me the only Kobe Vs they are getting are the aways on the 23rd? also called southcenter footlocker and they aren't getting Bruce Lee's either. Anyone in the Seattle area know a place getting them? I figured NT would for sure be getther the BL's

Thx for the heads up fam but they re getting them no sooner than the 23rd seriously? Im leaving Seattle on the 18th for Montana
grin.gif
what s good with the chaos though? i arrived in Seattle on december 28th from France and they were nowhere to be found...
tired.gif

Get a hold of a NT'er based in LA, I heard they are just sitting there. Thats how I got mine

Okay I know this is from about 2 months ago, but I was reading through the first couple of pages (trying to learn more about the shoes) but what is thisinfamous "colorado incident"?

Tried to order away cw on Eastbay for couple of days already. It's always sold out status.

Does any of u guys can order from em?

grin.gif
tired.gif

I was planning on calling around again. I dont know why NT would be getting them a week later...I have a feeling the lady didnt really know what she wastalking about. I really hope she was wrong and they are getting the Bruce Lee's. as far as chaos, I know southcenter footlocker got them and they still hadsome like a week after release.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

It was Kobe's sexual assault case.

ooooh ok haha I know about that, i just didnt know it was there and I figured this was something shoe/basketball related. Thanks for the info

grin.gif
tired.gif

I was planning on calling around again. I dont know why NT would be getting them a week later...I have a feeling the lady didnt really know what she was talking about. I really hope she was wrong and they are getting the Bruce Lee's. as far as chaos, I know southcenter footlocker got them and they still had some like a week after release.

Yeah or have them do a search for the shoe on their computers....they should find a nice stock in Portland they can pull from.

Thinking about putting down a pre-order on shoetrends.com. Anyone ordered from them in the past? Any problems or sleazy stuff? These won't be b-grades,right?

Also, not really a big deal, but they probably should get some better pictures on their site. Because this beautiful shoe:

big_kobev.jpg

becomes this boring one:
AZK501.jpg

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Thinking about putting down a pre-order on shoetrends.com. Anyone ordered from them in the past? Any problems or sleazy stuff? These won't be b-grades, right?

Also, not really a big deal, but they probably should get some better pictures on their site. Because this beautiful shoe:

big_kobev.jpg

becomes this boring one:
AZK501.jpg
A Foot Locker here had them on the shelves early. They definitely don't look as nice as the first picture in person. Don't get me wrong,I'll probably still buy them but I'd rather wait for the Dark Knights.

Man I cant wait for the BL's and DK's! I thought droppin JB would save me money but not in the least! Oh well 130 for nice good quality shoes isbetter than 175 for crap shoes with a cool box
laugh.gif

Tried to order away cw on Eastbay for couple of days already. It's always sold out status.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

It's also probably because they've been up for pre-order for a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom