OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i did get my back order email from eastbay for the aways 2 days ago so hopefully that means i got my pair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Thinking about putting down a pre-order on shoetrends.com. Anyone ordered from them in the past? Any problems or sleazy stuff? These won't be b-grades, right?

Also, not really a big deal, but they probably should get some better pictures on their site. Because this beautiful shoe:

big_kobev.jpg

becomes this boring one:
AZK501.jpg
A Foot Locker here had them on the shelves early. They definitely don't look as nice as the first picture in person. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably still buy them but I'd rather wait for the Dark Knights.

the purple may look a bit more blue than they really do in pics but they're really purple purple, not concord in like that smaller pic or on the awaygradient 4's.

^that top pic of the Aways makes them look amazing. One more week, and I'll finally have a pair of V's

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

anyone having traction problem with their pair?

unfortunately, yes. sometimes when i make hard cuts, i tend to slip in these...and that's when im playing on a clean court.

So now the Laker CW and the bruce lee are dropping 1/16?
So will the bruce lee be a GR then?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Man I cant wait for the BL's and DK's! I thought droppin JB would save me money but not in the least! Oh well 130 for nice good quality shoes is better than 175 for crap shoes with a cool box
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a lot of jordan heads are starting to like the kobe line

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Man I cant wait for the BL's and DK's! I thought droppin JB would save me money but not in the least! Oh well 130 for nice good quality shoes is better than 175 for crap shoes with a cool box
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

haha well what got me hooked where the chaos and the fact that I feel like I got my moneys worth with these shoes also. This forum is so much nicer than theJB forum, anytime there is a new release there will be 9 pages of

"im copping these x4"
"ducktales"
"great, a good shoe that they are going to ruin the quality on"
"PLEASE BE TRUE!! I NEED THESE"
"COPPED
pimp.gif
"

Nothing but a bunch of resellers and haters in that forum. Never talk about specs of a shoe or anything helpful
indifferent.gif

I think I've found my new home
laugh.gif

^^^
roll.gif
sooo true...anytime I peek in there to see whats new its the same thing every thread.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

haha well what got me hooked where the chaos and the fact that I feel like I got my moneys worth with these shoes also. This forum is so much nicer than the JB forum, anytime there is a new release there will be 9 pages of

"im copping these x4"
"ducktales"
"great, a good shoe that they are going to ruin the quality on"
"PLEASE BE TRUE!! I NEED THESE"
"COPPED
pimp.gif
"

Nothing but a bunch of resellers and haters in that forum. Never talk about specs of a shoe or anything helpful
indifferent.gif

I think I've found my new home
laugh.gif
We don't want you.
indifferent.gif

Welcome to the Zoom Kobe family!!!!!
glasses.gif

Looks like the BLs will only be a HoH & Niketown only release..a friend of mines who works at Cherry Hill HoH comfirmed they are getting in the shipmentthis week & also said its a huge shipment meaning to be plenty around.

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

anyone having traction problem with their pair?

unfortunately, yes. sometimes when i make hard cuts, i tend to slip in these...and that's when im playing on a clean court.

yeah sometimes when I drive at a hard angle I can kind of feel it giving out like it's not sticking to the court the way it should be...i don't know ifyou had the iv's but it seemed like they had some sort of film on the outside on the outsole...but after some wears it went away and stuck like it shouldhave and it was good...i was hoping these would be the same but I've had them since release day so three weeks and I ball at least 3 days a week for a fewhours and it has yet to get better

anyone else who balls in these have the same problem?

Originally Posted by five30

^The only gripe I have about traction is when the courts are dirty.

it just seems wierd to me because I am played on clean and dirty courts and even when other people's shoes are squeaking mine aren't

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait to gain more knowledge and add more pairs! So is it true that these Vs don't crease? Haven't really brokenmine in yet since there's about 9 inches of snow out

I've heard they don't crease..... I'm curious to see pics of the shoes after a game......Anyone got before and after pics?

Back
Top Bottom