OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

I don't know if this has been posted but anybody looking to cop Bruce Lee's vault in harlem has them got their pairs on january 7th according to their blog....don't know the size run but you have to place your order through email visit their site for details vaultharlem.com
smile.gif

Got the last size 8 (they think) Waitin for an email back

how reputable are they?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exclusive:

4b236a7d14e4eb1d45477a2e73cedb743ea978f0.JPG

I know that other "stores" are carrying it like rmk and kix-files but what I want to know is if a Niketown or Eastbay will carry it.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Eastbay rep, are you getting the bruce lee's in??

It's not on our drop list and I don't see the product in our system. I think it is safe to say we will not be getting these.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Bruce Lees are not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exlcusive.
oh thank you baby Jesus! now hopefully they hit footlockers so i don't have to go on a scavenger hunt for these. *crosses fingers

Thanks Rapido, do you know of any other specialty stores that are accepting phone orders for the BL's? Thanks!

^if you're referring to the black yellow pair (Bruce Lee's) They are dropping next sat. the 16th. If you're talking about the black blue pair (DarkKnights) I don't know if we have concrete info yet. I think mid Feb.

Originally Posted by lakers911

Thanks Rapido, do you know of any other specialty stores that are accepting phone orders for the BL's? Thanks!

Ubiq will be taking phone orders on release date check their website EDIT: AIRMAX87 the batmans are releasing on FEB 20

so question, is it OFFICIALLY confirmed that FTL's will locally have the BL's? (I'm in socal btw)....

They're going to be limited GR. Not all footlockers are going to recieve em. HOH and NTowns yes. Some accounts will be offered the zk5 but that's onthem if they wana get em. They will not be widely avail like the chaos.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by lakers911

Ubiq will be taking phone orders on release date check their website EDIT: AIRMAX87 the batmans are releasing on FEB 20
Yeah, I called them but the guy was really rude on the phone. He told me that they didn't know if any sizes will be left for phone orderssince they release it in the store first and then phone orders towards the end of the day. I asked for a time when I could call, but he didn't know. Thanks anyways.

Back
Top Bottom