OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Jeremy!
Why you gotta do that man,
I want the Bruce Lee's even more now fam!
They look dope as hell bro!!!

Sherlock good lookin out with hookin folks up!
I wish I had got at you my dude.

This DK talk is getting old.
yawn.
lol

I like the DK's but in terms of originality, I think the chaos far surpass the DK. It seems like Chaos weren't nearly as hyped as DK or sought afteraround release date- granted it was xmas time, but still- was fairly easy to get these online. Is that just my perception or does it seem like that to therest of you Kobe fans out there?

^
Chaos wasn't original if you ask me,
they just recycled a colorway/theme from last year and dropped them again this year...

The Chaos basically turned out to be a GR
I went to my local FL and they had a FSR this weekend... he was like do you want some?

I said, Nah I'm goooood!

I think there will be more DK's then we expect, but everyone is just going crazy for them

We don't know what type of release it is ahhhh.
Patience lol.

So I just got back from hoh ny a LiL bit ago and got a ticket for the Kobe event tomm night..deff excitied about that, hopefully they sell the dk's also soI can get a pair.

^
lol.
I'm not hatin'

Just can't justify the hype of a black/blue shoe, pretty plain looking...
Lets call it the DARK KNIGHT and add hype.

should have just not called them that and made them a GR
could have been this years black/blue IV but V
lol.
and that way EVERYONE would be happy
smile.gif

Good luck, if I find any new info, or spot who has them, I'll keep you informed bro, no worries.

I guess i will b stayin up all night for the Dark Knights..eastbay drop for DK's or no?

vince,
just to clarify. I think that the color combo, and infusion of the red speckles, along with the "cyber" green sets the Chaos apart from the run ofthe mill colorways. blue/black, red/white, purple/yellow, etc...so more unique from that standpoint. I would be all over multiple pairs of DKs if they hadspeckles, perhaps some kind of logo, i.e. BL's with the red marks, something that gave it a little more in terms of character. I like the slightorange/red on the outsole, but I could have used a little more of that color somewhere else on the shoe. I think we are basically on the same page in terms ofthis being a fairly bland, yet visually smooth colorway. Probably doesnt offend and attract folks both ways like the Bruce Lees seem to. I thought the Chaoswere viewed that way initially but now many people seemed to have warmed up to them.

I just care what anybody says the Dark Knights are awesome. A black and blue with a clear sole goes with everything and can be worn on courts. Plus the Batmantie in makes them even more enticing.

I'm not trying to be hypebeast I think the Dark Knights are the hottest colorway so far.

I am pretty impressed about the DK's but this entire release date thing is a headache.

I know this has been said but since someone is bound to ask...I will go ahead and retype the information

DK - Saturday @ HoH

Bruce Lee's - February 6th

quick ? ... just got done with my id... is ground shipping the only option I can take?? it says 36-44 days?!?! thanks for the help!

If given the chance, will cop the BL's...Bruce and Kobe are my dawgs so I will get a pair for collection only...

Ordered a pair of ID's... super excited to get these. (first pair of ID's)

Destroyed 3 pairs of 4s already... strictly for hooping of course

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

Haven't ordered from Nike online since the laser 4s... I'm scarred
forreals. this could potentially be a huge disaster... oh wells
tired.gif
Why? What's wrong with nike.com? I always order from them.

Back
Top Bottom