OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I tried to finagle my way into the Kobe event tomorrow... no go.

Ended up with a free tee for my troubles (I forgot how big Nike basketball tees ran...).

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am pretty impressed about the DK's but this entire release date thing is a headache.

I know this has been said but since someone is bound to ask...I will go ahead and retype the information

DK - Saturday @ HoH

Bruce Lee's - February 6th
thanks

I can't believe Kobe didn't wear something special to score 25,000 and make Lebron look like a chump lol.

Is kobe signing at this event tomm? Are people camping already? I'm guessing people just gonna wait outside like a kobe sneaker release.

Originally Posted by marley

I can't believe Kobe didn't wear something special to score 25,000 and make Lebron look like a chump lol.

I know - Inlines? Wacksauce. Even Bron is rocking his Fanatics/HWC VII.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I know - Inlines? Wacksauce. Even Bron is rocking his Fanatics/HWC VII.

Still lovin the 23,000 pt IV's. Oh how the V's are letting us down. Even Kobe thinks IDs are too expensive to wear for a special night lol.

^ Marley....I'm still droolin at your iDs. At least Odom is rocking IVs tonight (home gradients....on the road!)

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ Marley....I'm still droolin at your iDs. At least Odom is rocking IVs tonight (home gradients....on the road!)
Thanks man! Those are prolly one of my favorite IV's. I noticed Odom's homes too. Those looks so sick in action.

The inlines were the last thing i thought he'd wear. Tomorrow night, we shall see
nerd.gif

The rest of the team doesnt seem to be loving the V as much as they did the IV. Last year it seemed like the IV was the Lakers team shoe.

To the Kobe V Thread:

I have frequented this thread a lot. The Vs are a great shoe, and there is a lot of information to be had. It's helpful and a good forum.

However, just so you guys know: complaining that Kobe didn't dress up for the game tonight - like, whining that he should have worn some"special" shoes or a louder colorway because he was gonna break 25K and was playing against Lebron - that's some of the girliest crap I'veever seen. You deserve to get your lunch money snatched for years for that.

Are you seriously disappointed that a grown man playing basketball didn't wear fancy shoes? That's straight up sad.

Loosen up those slim-fit jeans, because your balls are disappearing

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

To the Kobe V Thread:

I have frequented this thread a lot. The Vs are a great shoe, and there is a lot of information to be had. It's helpful and a good forum.

However, just so you guys know: complaining that Kobe didn't dress up for the game tonight - like, whining that he should have worn some "special" shoes or a louder colorway because he was gonna break 25K and was playing against Lebron - that's some of the girliest crap I've ever seen. You deserve to get your lunch money snatched for years for that.

Are you seriously disappointed that a grown man playing basketball didn't wear fancy shoes? That's straight up sad.

Loosen up those slim-fit jeans, because your balls are disappearing
Did you seriously just post that? Who are you anyway? Coming into a thread and talkin smack to people when not provoked is about the most juniorhigh girl thing you can do. I mean isnt that what makes the shoes more desirable for us fans? Seeing the players actually wear a great colorway? I mean ifit werent for the players achieving accolades in the shoe would we even care about them? I mean why do you buy them? Just cuz they're "pretty"?

^I don't give a crap about players achieving anything in the shoes. I don't play better in the De Sol IVs because Kobe dropped 61 in them. I give acrap about the shoes because I want the best shoe to ball in. The Kobe V is the best performance shoe on the planet. Some of the colorways are extra dope,(check the sig) I'm here to find out info so I can cop them.

Anything beyond that is ridiculous to me.

Look at it this way: Last time I went to ball up I played in Oakland, pretty competitive play. I balled for a few hours, then threw on my sweats and went home.That's all. I didn't match my outfit, I didn't talk to the dudes about their shoe choices, I didn't complain because the best player on thecourt wasn't wearing brand new kicks. Should I have?

All that stuff some of these cats do - buying three of each pair, keeping them DS, etc. - doesn't have anything to do with basketball.

Anyways, Lakers lose... i'm getting sick of bynum and the lack of energy the team plays with.chances are he (Kobe) plays with the DKs tomorrow.

Hope you're right abstract. Dark Knights in Gotham would be sick

I can't believe we just lost to the Cavs again. I love how I start getting text messages from all the Kobe haters I know as soon as the game ends. Didnthear a word out of them for the first 3 quarters. Then all the sudden they wanna run their mouths about Lebron being so great. Talk to me when he's got aring, until then he aint nothin.

^I don't give a crap about players achieving anything in the shoes. I don't play better in the De Sol IVs because Kobe dropped 61 in them. I give a crap about the shoes because I want the best shoe to ball in. The Kobe V is the best performance shoe on the planet. Some of the colorways are extra dope, (check the sig) I'm here to find out info so I can cop them.

Look at it this way: Last time I went to ball up I played in Oakland, pretty competitive play. I balled for a few hours, then threw on my sweats and went home. That's all. I didn't match my outfit, I didn't talk to the dudes about their shoe choices, I didn't complain because the best player on the court wasn't wearing brand new kicks. Should I have?

All that stuff some of these cats do - buying three of each pair, keeping them DS, etc. - doesn't have anything to do with basketball.
On point!!! make sure you broadcast this.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

^I don't give a crap about players achieving anything in the shoes. I don't play better in the De Sol IVs because Kobe dropped 61 in them. I give a crap about the shoes because I want the best shoe to ball in. The Kobe V is the best performance shoe on the planet. Some of the colorways are extra dope, (check the sig) I'm here to find out info so I can cop them.

Look at it this way: Last time I went to ball up I played in Oakland, pretty competitive play. I balled for a few hours, then threw on my sweats and went home. That's all. I didn't match my outfit, I didn't talk to the dudes about their shoe choices, I didn't complain because the best player on the court wasn't wearing brand new kicks. Should I have?

On point!!! make sure you broadcast this.
QFT

Hope you're right abstract. Dark Knights in Gotham would be sick

I can't believe we just lost to the Cavs again. I love how I start getting text messages from all the Kobe haters I know as soon as the game ends. Didnt hear a word out of them for the first 3 quarters. Then all the sudden they wanna run their mouths about Lebron being so great. Talk to me when he's got a ring, until then he aint nothin.
hahaha, they shouldn't even talk to you unless he gets at least 4 rings
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom