OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^I don't give a crap about players achieving anything in the shoes. I don't play better in the De Sol IVs because Kobe dropped 61 in them. I give a crap about the shoes because I want the best shoe to ball in. The Kobe V is the best performance shoe on the planet. Some of the colorways are extra dope, (check the sig) I'm here to find out info so I can cop them.

Anything beyond that is ridiculous to me.

Look at it this way: Last time I went to ball up I played in Oakland, pretty competitive play. I balled for a few hours, then threw on my sweats and went home. That's all. I didn't match my outfit, I didn't talk to the dudes about their shoe choices, I didn't complain because the best player on the court wasn't wearing brand new kicks. Should I have?

All that stuff some of these cats do - buying three of each pair, keeping them DS, etc. - doesn't have anything to do with basketball.

Yeah I could help you get the Dark Knights, no problem! But considering you sig is telling me that I SHOULD PM you....nah I don't think so.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I'm about to order the Vs. Should I order my true size?

order whatever size you were in the Zoom Kobe 4. If you didn't own those, buy your true to size.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Yeah I could help you get the Dark Knights, no problem! But considering you sig is telling me that I SHOULD PM you....nah I don't think so.
PM sent and sig modified!

I finally received my aways from eastbay today and they're a lot better in person than in the pictures. Love em!

^thats good to hear. i cant wait til mine get here
tongue.gif

how did the aways sell in your area? theres tons of them sitting at my local footlocker. they have them sitting all around the store

P.S. Rapido, please check your PM's. thanks man!

My aways still haven't shipped from Eastbay last I checked..."1 unit ready to ship" my #%+ ....they released almost a week ago, I paid almost amonth ago...Eastbay is really getting on my last nerve with these Kobe V releases.

At least Jason (Eastbay Rep) has been helping somewhat for some other issues regarding my Chaos order....

Originally Posted by s dubl

My aways still haven't shipped from Eastbay last I checked..."1 unit ready to ship" my #%+ ....they released almost a week ago, I paid almost a month ago...Eastbay is really getting on my last nerve with these Kobe V releases.

At least Jason (Eastbay Rep) has been helping somewhat for some other issues regarding my Chaos order....
Damn. Mine shipped on Monday and got it today with free 3 day shipping (gold club).
pimp.gif

To the Kobe V Thread:

I have frequented this thread a lot. The Vs are a great shoe, and there is a lot of information to be had. It's helpful and a good forum.

However, just so you guys know: complaining that Kobe didn't dress up for the game tonight - like, whining that he should have worn some "special" shoes or a louder colorway because he was gonna break 25K and was playing against Lebron - that's some of the girliest crap I've ever seen. You deserve to get your lunch money snatched for years for that.

Are you seriously disappointed that a grown man playing basketball didn't wear fancy shoes? That's straight up sad.

Loosen up those slim-fit jeans, because your balls are disappearing

I like this guy.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

To the Kobe V Thread:

I have frequented this thread a lot. The Vs are a great shoe, and there is a lot of information to be had. It's helpful and a good forum.

However, just so you guys know: complaining that Kobe didn't dress up for the game tonight - like, whining that he should have worn some "special" shoes or a louder colorway because he was gonna break 25K and was playing against Lebron - that's some of the girliest crap I've ever seen. You deserve to get your lunch money snatched for years for that.

Are you seriously disappointed that a grown man playing basketball didn't wear fancy shoes? That's straight up sad.

I like this guy.
co-sign

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by s dubl

My aways still haven't shipped from Eastbay last I checked..."1 unit ready to ship" my #%+ ....they released almost a week ago, I paid almost a month ago...Eastbay is really getting on my last nerve with these Kobe V releases.

Damn. Mine shipped on Monday and got it today with free 3 day shipping (gold club).
pimp.gif

me too....Gold Club is great!

I even paid for the gift box/faster shipping....after these and I spend my other gift card that I'm supposed to get I'm done with eastbay for a while.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

To the Kobe V Thread:

I like this guy.
ask him out on a date then.
laugh.gif

To the Kobe V Thread:

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom