OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by freshsince85

I spy about 12 sneakerheads in front of Niketown LA waiting for wristbands.. I would wait out there too but I just worked a 12hr shift. I'll try my luck online or when HOHLA gets there shipment.

Deng crazy, but I'll just wait to either get them online, if NTLA has a few pairs left in my size, or when HOHLA gets there shipment.

oh man, now I have to sit here all day refreshing nike.com waiting for it to say it can be ordered. I hate it when they tease us and put it halfway up lol.

Can we assume that there will be an eventual drop on NDC, based on the colorway being up there right now. Can't access, but the big question is, whattime? Anyone with a crystal ball would be gladly appreciated.

Well typically it would be late at night but I wonder if its going to be earlier since they are up already.....

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

Are any stores in the US, other than HOH's, going to be getting the Dark Knights?
Allegedly Niketowns and Footlockers are supposed to get them but the release dates are a mess.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by freshsince85

I spy about 12 sneakerheads in front of Niketown LA waiting for wristbands.. I would wait out there too but I just worked a 12hr shift. I'll try my luck online or when HOHLA gets there shipment.
lie. as of right now there are none in front of ntla
The Dark Knights are not HEAT to be standing in line for.

Especially in this "El Nino" weather... Not trying to get Pneumonia over a pair of shoe... And KenJi714, what lie?

So who else got a ticket for tonights event at hoh Harlem? I got a ticket just wondering what time I should head out there.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by onet0nsoup

its on NDC now but either you cant buy it now or its out of stock.

http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?cou...1/h-10002+42949670818-�Kobe_Bryant_Collection
won't be available until tomorrow morning. I just called a Nike rep.
Tomorrow morning meaning 12 eastern prolly. Which would kind of be tonight.... ya think?
Probably midnight release. On a side note. These DK are fresh because they could be easily match with jeans or bball shorts. Unlike Chaos, Away orBruce Lee. Those joints are just too bright and flashy or a grown dude like me

So, NTSF and NTLA are doing a lottery, according to their FB pages. Hopefully NDC comes through.

Yeah, I should prolly stop refreshing the page before I single-handedly bring down NDC. lol I have been hitting refresh since this was first posted like 40minutes ago haha.

Just talked with HoH Dallas and they have been instructed to sell them as soon as the arrive today. They have not received there shipment yet.

Originally Posted by marley

Yeah, I should prolly stop refreshing the page before I single-handedly bring down NDC. lol I have been hitting refresh since this was first posted like 40 minutes ago haha.
haha, you, myself, and probably a handful of others lol

Alright this is getting silly... Ima log off ndc... And hopefully by the time I get back from the gym, they won't be sold out
grin.gif

just got back from NTNY. they have the DKs "on the side" not on display.
will sell them 10AM tomorrow (1/23). no wristbands.

Back
Top Bottom