OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

daniel: go to niketown.com click mens: shoes, then sport: basketball, then on the right where it shows athlete, click kobe. then it will show you the aways,then theres a tab to click the dark knights.

Look at the Aways D. There's two color squares under the pic on the Kobe Collection page.

Originally Posted by bigluzer

just got back from NTNY. they have the DKs "on the side" not on display.
will sell them 10AM tomorrow (1/23). no wristbands.

i can confirm this too..i've called the past 2 days.. the 2nd day.. the dude said they arent releasing till 2/20 but then he said he'll confirm withhis manager ..and he said they will be releasing saturday.. however.. the store will be OPENING at "8 AM" for the Varsity Red VI's.. but once 10o clock hits (regular opening schedule) then you can go and cop DK's .. dude said there should be a reasonable amount of pairs to go around.

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

wow, i don't know how their standing in line with this weather right now

It actually stopped raining about an hour ago. It'll pick back up in a few hours though.

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

wow, i don't know how their standing in line with this weather right now
My connect said people were waiting in their cars prior to 10 minutes before store open.
laugh.gif
Look like the rain didn't stop them

thanks fellas for the step by step guidance thru NDC....wooo!
but I think I'm still tripping no color tab underneath?....oh well, will keep checking back.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

thanks fellas for the step by step guidance thru NDC....wooo!
but I think I'm still tripping no color tab underneath?....oh well, will keep checking back.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
lol.
I'm not hatin'

Just can't justify the hype of a black/blue shoe, pretty plain looking...
Lets call it the DARK KNIGHT and add hype.

should have just not called them that and made them a GR
could have been this years black/blue IV but V
lol.
and that way EVERYONE would be happy
smile.gif

Good luck, if I find any new info, or spot who has them, I'll keep you informed bro, no worries.

laugh.gif
i'm gonna have to agree. it's just a black and blue kobeshoe, nothing special at all.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LOl 100 + cats at NTLA. Sad people

But NTLA is passing out wristbands for both Jordan VI's and ZKV DK's. So I doubt all those ppl are for the DK's.
Wow, 100+ for the DK's in this weather. Crazy.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by DFABIX

"This is for the idiot in you.....the idiot in you....." (sung to the tune of DJ Quik's, This is for the %%* in you.....)....
thanks for idiotproofing the search for me my ninja!

Back
Top Bottom