OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Yea hoh ny is selling them. It was me and 2 other dudes in the store. I was the only one buying anything. All the workers were chilling doing nothing cept theguy that helped me. Soon as i walked in he asked if i need the kobes. BTW anyone know if i can return stuff to footlocker i bought from there? I bought a tshirt but im not liking it.

the more i wear my chaos, the more i think i should go up .5 size from my iv sizing....anybody else feel this way?

these things are tight beyond belief.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

the more i wear my chaos, the more i think i should go up .5 size from my iv sizing....anybody else feel this way?

smh.gif
I feel the same way. Maybe I just need to break mine in since I'm still wearing my iv's a lot.

smh.gif
My aways are super tight on my foot.

my experience is that Kobe 4s 5s, and trainer 1s all run on the short and narrow size. I go up .5 whenever possible. Seems as if half sizes will be harder tocome by for the DKs this weekend from what I am hearing

^^^ not for everyone...I am a size 11 and both my IVs and Vs are snug but that is what they should be for playing in them...you don't want to break in andthen have your foot sliding around... you will lose the 1-1 lockdown.

Why you people dont know your own size ? lol. I see dude whos a 13 but wear size 10.5 and there's dude who's a 9.5 and wear size 11
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

smh.gif
I feel the same way. Maybe I just need to break mine in since I'm still wearing my iv's a lot.
i don't think breaking in will do a lot....i got iv's in my true size, and got v's in my true size as well. iv's fit perfectly, itwas snug, but not to a point of discomfort, and v's are just so much tighter than the iv's that my pinky toes get no circulation....
smh.gif

Thank you JR for picking my pair of size 11 DK's while I am stuck at the office. HoH Dallas only got 24 pairs total

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Nobody wants them damn VI's well no one wants a wristband for the Damn VI's! lol

Bruce lee's hurry up!

all too true! i think jordans are finished! atleast imo!

Back
Top Bottom