OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

HOH CHI just got their shipment, will hit the salesfloor in 15 min...

I am not doubting you, but I just spoke with their manager, and they are selling them starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Jeremy!
Why you gotta do that man,
I want the Bruce Lee's even more now fam!
They look dope as hell bro!!!

Sherlock good lookin out with hookin folks up!
I wish I had got at you my dude.

This DK talk is getting old.
yawn.
thanks vince but don't worry hopefully you'll get your pair soon.

sherlock is good peeps. he saved me so much time and a gas guzzlin drive to HOHLA/NTLA or wherever these QS were going to. if i did drive to los angeles icould have wasted my time if i was empty handed. so, there were a lot of factors why i went through sherlock and jumped on the opportunity. and i no longerhave the time for campouts especially with my career and my baby girl. so, the price i paid was well worth it. did i mention this rain?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by dmxgod

NT NY is sold out in the Kobe's..strange..
That can't be true. I just called and they said they are going on sale tomorrow.
Did you ask if they are takin phone orders tomorrow? The girl was blunt with me..and told me they were sold out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

s*** i missed on ndc

Missed what? They are not on sale yet.
i chatted with a nike rep and was on ndc before i went to class and your comment still had me doing
eek.gif
. i thought i missed out, wooooo that was scary lol

That can't be true. I just called and they said they are going on sale tomorrow.
Did you ask if they are takin phone orders tomorrow? The girl was blunt with me..and told me they were sold out
laugh.gif
I didn't have to ask about that. They simply said the dk's go on sale tomorrow and that there were a "ton"of pairs stocked.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Jeremy!
Why you gotta do that man,
I want the Bruce Lee's even more now fam!
They look dope as hell bro!!!

Sherlock good lookin out with hookin folks up!
I wish I had got at you my dude.

This DK talk is getting old.
yawn.
thanks vince but don't worry hopefully you'll get your pair soon.

sherlock is good peeps. he saved me so much time and a gas guzzlin drive to HOHLA/NTLA or wherever these QS were going to. if i did drive to los angeles i could have wasted my time if i was empty handed. so, there were a lot of factors why i went through sherlock and jumped on the opportunity. and i no longer have the time for campouts especially with my career and my baby girl. so, the price i paid was well worth it. did i mention this rain?
laugh.gif
That's whats up
smile.gif

Well glad you got your pair!
I am no longer camping for anything lol, I have my daughter and I'd rather keep her away from the madness then take her to "camp"
stopped camping a while ago, I haven't hit up NTLA or HOH in like 4, 5 months probably.
I hope your career continues to go well, and enjoy your princess! Time goes so quickly. She'll be a lil sneaker fiend soon watch! lol.

Damn Rain!

laugh.gif
I didn't have to ask about that. They simply said the dk's go on sale tomorrow and that there were a "ton"of pairs stocked.
Okay thanks..i musta got hold of a girl who hates her job
laugh.gif

BTW..NT NY is not takin phone orders until MONDAY..she did say they would b on nikebasketball.com but we already knew that..
pimp.gif

Damn...I hope I don't miss out on these
mad.gif

Yes simple colorway, but colorblocking and clear sole is a thumbs up for me! Plus I like the subtle hints of red! These are dope!

laugh.gif
Okay thanks..i musta got hold of a girl who hates her job
laugh.gif

BTW..NT NY is not takin phone orders until MONDAY..she did say they would b on nikebasketball.com but we already knew that..
pimp.gif

Yea that doesn't make sense. Hopefully everyone will waste their money on the Jordan's instead.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

for those who get their DKs post pics!
most definitely!
pimp.gif

so is it safe to say that only a small portion of DK's are being released tomorrow and that down the road...they will be a GR?

Yea that doesn't make sense. Hopefully everyone will waste their money on the Jordan's instead.
I hope so..honestly i'm passin the VI's for these Dark Knights..the VI's will most likely sit on shelves for a while..

I love how the BL's have taken a back seat to the DK's......
I have pretty much convinced myself of NOT searching hard at all for anything, if they are there, I'll get'em, if not, the hype is overrated...
like the Lakers bench.

I still dont get the hype for these DK's...easy pass for me. Well, more for everyone else. Hope everyone who wants them gets their shot.

Back
Top Bottom