OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

dope pics on the DK's everyone can't go to HOHLA to pick them up since I have to babysit,
but I hope they still have my size when I go tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by never wear them

I agree with zombie Jesus in some way, I get his point, but in some way he's frontin'...if it were the finals.... It would be nice to see something good. But I agree on the whole playing against lebron..... Never that..... He's just another Dwane Wade/Dwight/etc.... Keep in mind, dude has back spasms and a damn broken finger... He ain't gona play like how he did last year. What Kobe needs to do is take a damn week off.... Can't fix the finger but at least ease your damn back fool.
I agree somewhat but he knew that he was going to break the 28k mark..he should have worn something special for that landmark event....

We are all huge fans of shoes on here, if we didn't expect great new unique colorways for "special" events... ie christmas day, MLK day, other career highlighted games, etc...then why even come on here,on Niketalk; just wait and go to your local footlocker and see what GRs are available.

i disagree. thats when your going too far and basically become a walking bilboard for your product.

i remember the days when christmas games were used for debuting your new shoe.

Its ok to do things in general releases. Thats the way MJ did it. Why does it have to change? because nike wants to sell more shoes??

All pairs are accounted for, don't bother PMing me.
8bf260e1bce704d97b4791d49ec8475ae5a488b3.jpg

HORRIBLE fakes out already on ebay... dont even wanna do them a favor and post the live link...
frown.gif

when do these go up tonight? ordered an id yesterday but wanna scoop these for HOOPING purposes, no hype here

Yeah if anyone can help get a pair of dk's for me too, it'd be much appreciated, just pm me the price you want please
frown.gif
no nearby hoh, unlessthey're being gr which I heard they aren't I got no shot.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

HORRIBLE fakes out already on ebay... dont even wanna do them a favor and post the live link...
frown.gif

when do these go up tonight? ordered an id yesterday but wanna scoop these for HOOPING purposes, no hype here

i was thinking about buying some off ebay...how do you know its a fake?

Originally Posted by never wear them

MJ did it also...
grin.gif

so your saying mj had a different limited colorway for the finals? different limited colorway for mlk day? different limited colorway to play the knicks andbreak records????? the answer to that would be NO.

Every shoe MJ debuted was a GENERAL RELEASE. not some special limited edition crap.

think anyone could do me a favor and call niketown seattle and see if their gonna have these? i dont have access to a phone for the weekend, if anyone could dothis for me itd be appreciated

Kobe definitely isnt hyping up any releases by wearing them in games. If he would have worn DK's tonight they would have been even harder to get.

Originally Posted by marley

Kobe definitely isnt hyping up any releases by wearing them in games. If he would have worn DK's tonight they would have been even harder to get.
i'm glad he didn't. gr colorways > gimmick colorways.

thanks you kobe.

Back
Top Bottom