OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

one of the only shoes Im looking forward to this year. couldn't pass up.

thanks again rap
pimp.gif

No problem man. On my way to pick them up now.

Anyone know when HOH Cherry Hill is getting the DKs? I know I can call but I thought I would ask first since I am here.

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

for those who get their DKs post pics!
most definitely!
pimp.gif

so is it safe to say that only a small portion of DK's are being released tomorrow and that down the road...they will be a GR?
I don't think it is safe to say they will be a GR. The only thing I have heard is HoH, Niketown & NDC...

Nothing leads me to believe these will be a GR like the aways.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

for those who get their DKs post pics!
most definitely!
pimp.gif

so is it safe to say that only a small portion of DK's are being released tomorrow and that down the road...they will be a GR?
I don't think it is safe to say they will be a GR. The only thing I have heard is HoH, Niketown & NDC...

Nothing leads me to believe these will be a GR like the aways.
Last year with the MPLS IV's NTLA had them ahead of time and I was suckered to believe them when they told me they were a quickstrike. A fewweeks later they were a GR and available everywhere. Don't know if Nike is gonna do this with the DK's...

Sorry Ive been away for Niketalk for awhile... things have been alil hectic.. and busy
anyways. I dont really post pics of my pairs... esp. when I help people with pairs.. no point of posting mine..
since my bro speedy gonna out do me.. and he aint posy yet... imma throw these up.. lol (don't body me speedy man.. lol)
ended up getting 13 pairs.. didnt take pics of my 3 pairs or the ones for my boys.. they were handed out once I got them all
30bzswp.jpg

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

HOH CHI just got their shipment, will hit the salesfloor in 15 min...

I am not doubting you, but I just spoke with their manager, and they are selling them starting at 8:00 AM on Saturday....
On sale now, got my pair at HOH Chi.

^those pics making them look pretty clean. Hope NDC comes through tonight.

Infamous54.... Hot dayum. Clearest shot so far. Your gona make me get the aloe vera lotion and shut the door. Those are just too much

Originally Posted by never wear them

Infamous54.... Hot dayum. Clearest shot so far. Your gona make me get the aloe vera lotion and shut the door. Those are just too much

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol. Those are just too dope. 40+ wrist bands taken already and the dude told
me that they recieved "a little more" than 40.... I'm not gaurenteed my size.... F*^%! I got a Nike giftcard too... Smh

And it's supposed to stop raining tomorrow... Wanted to wear em tomorrow
frown.gif

Lol. Those are just too dope. 40+ wrist bands taken already and the dude told
me that they recieved "a little more" than 40.... I'm not gaurenteed my size.... F*^%! I got a Nike giftcard too... Smh

And it's supposed to stop raining tomorrow... Wanted to wear em tomorrow
frown.gif

damn, im wondering if more pairs will be available within the upcoming weeks or if its just tomorrow or bust

Infamous54:
take the crown!
you my friend, made them look the best with your crisp pics.

Still don't want them though lol.

Dope pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom