OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

has everyone gotten an email confirmation from ndc already? i phoned my order in but i didn't get anything from them. they called today to ask me to confirm my ship to address, but i thought it was cleared up.

Jeremy, dope pic bro
I copped some for me and my daughter too...
How old and what size are your little girl now?
Mine is 3 now and wearing an 8.5/9ish
time fliessss

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

has everyone gotten an email confirmation from ndc already? i phoned my order in but i didn't get anything from them. they called today to ask me to confirm my ship to address, but i thought it was cleared up.
Same thing happened to me with no tracking # yet.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Jeremy, dope pic bro
time fliessss

Yeah it is great pic. I would like to buy those for my daughter as well.
I am wondering how those looks on baby girl's feet. My daughter is only 15months old.
coudn't disagree that time is flying.

Does anyone know if there will be kid sizes for any other of the v releases or will it just be for the aways?

Originally Posted by abstractability

mine too. got a call from nike also this afternoon, hope our orders be shipped asap..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by wonizm

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Jeremy, dope pic bro
time fliessss

Yeah it is great pic. I would like to buy those for my daughter as well.
I am wondering how those looks on baby girl's feet. My daughter is only 15months old.
coudn't disagree that time is flying.
Yes indeed time does fly! my daughter is 16 months and is wearing 5-5 1/2. I purposely went one size up so she can grow into them.

She has a few lakers warm-up suits and a good selection of purple, yellow and black to match them with
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Does anyone know if there will be kid sizes for any other of the v releases or will it just be for the aways?

I noticed kids sizes for the red,black, and white ones and also a white and pink version on footlocker.

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by abstractability

mine too. got a call from nike also this afternoon, hope our orders be shipped asap..
happy.gif

Got email confirmation that my order shipped. thursday can't come fast enough

^^ they still sending tracking numbers this late into the night? I guess i'll just wait it out then.

No, I just got home late. The shipping confirmation/tracking numbers were sent around 5pm PST.

i don't know if this question was asked... but do the V's run true to size? I remember when i got the IV's, i had to cop an 11 and i normally wear 10.5

Got my shipment conformation from NDC. im getting mine friday along with my VI that I ordered. This weeks gonna go by sooo Slow.

You guys are starting to piss me off with all this NDC confirmation talk... Anyone know if HOHLA has any left. I've been meaning to call but I start work early and leave late as hell. I'm a sz11 or 10.5 btw. Need them asap.
nerd.gif

Any word on NikeTown Beverly hills? Any pairs left?

Since yuku decided not to make Niketalk iPhone user friendly now... I can't edit....

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Ehhhh.... take away the claw marks and the bruce lee's look like some boring ID's... easy pass...

so you're saying the DK's are less "generic" looking then the Bruce Lee's?

because you can't ID a black/blue pair?

I got it.

you can't add the red on the bottom of the shoe.

hohla said they sold out of sz 10.5, not sure if they have any 11s. they only got certain sizes not a fsr.(guess it's only the sizes they didn't receive)

last time I checked, ntla had a 8.5, but all other sizes are gone

Back
Top Bottom