OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^ ummm why does it matter if it goes out of style?? shouldn't take away from liking a shoe.

i just called NTNY and they DO NOT know whether or not they're getting the BL's. they just don't know lol.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

when are they releasing on eastbay?? bc i kno most if not all niketowns are releasing all the allstar editions this weekend feb6..
Not totally sure, but I would guess they'd release at midnight on Feb 6. If EastbayRep is around, I'm sure he can confirm.
Just reconfirming, we will be selling all the All-Star Game shoes when they are released at 12 AM ET on 2/06/10.  The Eastbay product number for the Nike Zoom Kobe V in Daring Red/Black/White is 86429601.  This shoe will be available in sizes 7.0-16.0.  Stock on some of these sizes is very low, so some sizes will sell out fast.

As for the Bruce Lee's, it appears that we will not be receiving these shoes.  There is no information in our system about these shoes.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i just called NTNY and they DO NOT know whether or not they're getting the BL's. they just don't know lol.
I'd recommend looking up some urban account stores. I know here around Philly Ubiq is getting them, and I got mine from another urban account not long ago. Just make a few calls, and I'm sure something will pop up. I think it just depends on if a store asked for them from Nike.

I'll admit I don't follow this stuff very close but I thought the Chaos were available at HOH and limited Footlockers? I saw them over the weekend at Footaction and they seemed to have plently on hand. I didn't really care for em so I passed but it seemed odd that they had em.

I called them up too looking to see if they had any dk's and I asked if they were getting them, dude told me they had no word about getting them.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I was right all 3 shoes are releasing on eastbay the 6th the asg kobe product number is 86429601 
smokin.gif

Are you referring to the bl's?  The Eastbay rep said he didn't see it in their listings.
no my bad meant the all star kobe v

Love having an eastbay rep on here. Gonna be a game time decision for me on what pair(s) to get.

Help a brother out here if all you guys are passing on the Bruce Lee V's. 
nerd.gif

Kobe and Nike should of went all out and wore this....

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I called them up too looking to see if they had any dk's and I asked if they were getting them, dude told me they had no word about getting them.
If NTLA is not getting the bruce lee, then im sure NTNY will not get them either.

Seriously Ricky,

shoulda included Kareem and done this pic

gameofdeath2.jpg

but instead of Bruce Lee, obviously Kobe in the suit with the shoes on, or is that overkill
laugh.gif

NTSF said they're doing a lottery for the ASG's, IF they get their shipment in before r.d.

Originally Posted by deesnake003

all star kobes will be releasing at cherry hill hoh this sat the 6th !

I called and guy said only Bruce Lee Kobe V release this weekend at Cherry Hill HOH. Next week for the ASG.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

when are they releasing on eastbay?? bc i kno most if not all niketowns are releasing all the allstar editions this weekend feb6..
Not totally sure, but I would guess they'd release at midnight on Feb 6. If EastbayRep is around, I'm sure he can confirm.
Just reconfirming, we will be selling all the All-Star Game shoes when they are released at 12 AM ET on 2/06/10.  The Eastbay product number for the Nike Zoom Kobe V in Daring Red/Black/White is 86429601.  This shoe will be available in sizes 7.0-16.0.  Stock on some of these sizes is very low, so some sizes will sell out fast.

As for the Bruce Lee's, it appears that we will not be receiving these shoes.  There is no information in our system about these shoes.
Any chance that eastbay gets dark knights later this month? thanks

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I work at a footlocker in southern indiana in the Louisville, KY area.. but i saw with my own eyes pictures of the ASGs and DKs on our register screen.. i doubt our actual store will because we aren't labeled as "urban"
eyes.gif
so we dont get too many limited shoes if any at all.. but the other stores in Louisville will more than likely be recieving them..

so yes.. the ASGs and DKs are confirmed for a footlocker release.. i'm gunna try to work on getting the sku's not unless some one already has them
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
don't know about the FL sku since I got them off NDC, but please someone help this man help us out.
FL Sku 41-03674-904-size for the DK.I'll PM you too just in case.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Any chance that eastbay gets dark knights later this month? thanks
At this time, we have no shipments expected to come in for the Dark Knights.

Back
Top Bottom