OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

haha, those pics just helped to sell hundreds more pairs. Glad I am passing on the Lees. Way too much hype on these things. lol

Yeah I'm glad I picked up my pair of BLs weeks ago to avoid the rush. Thing is you're gonna get not only Kobe fans going wild for these but also any kind of Bruce Lee or martial arts fan will be coming out too.

Hey guys, excuse my ignorance but are the Kobe V Bruce Lee's HOH exclusives? Or can I possibly get these at urban account areas?

Thanks

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Hey guys, excuse my ignorance but are the Kobe V Bruce Lee's HOH exclusives? Or can I possibly get these at urban account areas?

Thanks
There are some urban account stores that already have them, so I'd ask around your area.

You guys think the BL's will sell out by monday? I gotta work the weekend, this sucks...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eteam o2

anyone know if NTNY is getting ASG ZKV this wknd?
or anywhere in the NJ/NY area?
I think it was posted in here that NTNY and NTLA are both definitely getting them this weekend.

from footlocker unlocked " So let the speculation cease: here is a look at the Nike Zoom Kobe V All-Star, hitting Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 2/12."

yeah mizzo. i saw that but that was made so long ago and these release dates change more than my girlfriend's mind................

i haven't seen any changes yet either .....I hope they don't limit these to Dallas area footlockers like they did with the 4s last year when they release only around Phoenix...

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

He's got a shiny #*+ wedding ring. 
haha, I couldn't tell if that was a wedding ring or maybe a championship one. That thing is effin' huge either way.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I was right all 3 shoes are releasing on eastbay the 6th the asg kobe product number is 86429601 
smokin.gif

Are you referring to the bl's?  The Eastbay rep said he didn't see it in their listings.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I was right all 3 shoes are releasing on eastbay the 6th the asg kobe product number is 86429601 
smokin.gif

Are you referring to the bl's?  The Eastbay rep said he didn't see it in their listings.
I think he's talking about the ASGs (KBV, LBJVII, KD2) coming out.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

^ JB thread.

btw, to ease up the hype on the releases, white/black/red dropped at my local store.
The red heel cup looks real clean. Better than i thought it'd be.
But i'm passing.

316kie9.jpg

pimp.gif

too bad i'm low on funds right now.. or i'd get these lol

ok can u guys help me out r the all stars releasing at regular footlockers if so is it this weekend or next weekend, im in los angeles if anybody knows which footlockers getting them, thanks very much in advance

I really like the ASGs but I think I'll get sick of the "hardwood" elements real fast. I think it's trendy and will go out of style real fast.

Back
Top Bottom