OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

not sure if this was already been asked but do you guys know if the soles of the DK will turn yellow later on?
Not totally sure, but if I had to guess I don't think they will. The soles are not really clear like the Concords or Space Jams, and they have a bluish tinge to them. Even if some yellowing happens I don't think it will be nearly as noticeable as it is with the XIs, but maybe someone else knows better.

Originally Posted by gijace

finally, my Dark Knight has arrived, hopefully I can scoop a pair of the Bruce Lee..
Sweet, they are really nice in person. Hopefully I'll be able to get the BL's and then I'm good after that...until another good shoe I like gets released 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by onlyrockndabest

not sure if this was already been asked but do you guys know if the soles of the DK will turn yellow later on?
Not totally sure, but if I had to guess I don't think they will. The soles are not really clear like the Concords or Space Jams, and they have a bluish tinge to them. Even if some yellowing happens I don't think it will be nearly as noticeable as it is with the XIs, but maybe someone else knows better.

cool thanks.. IMO the DK is the best lookin shoes out of ZKV but if the soles will turn yellow in the future I'd rather not get em.

^or just get 2 pairs, and yeah DK's are my favorite V's so far, with the Aways holding down the second spot.

So when the dk's drop on the 20th, will there be an online release? Anyone know if San Francisco is getting these? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

finally, my Dark Knight has arrived, hopefully I can scoop a pair of the Bruce Lee..
Sweet, they are really nice in person. Hopefully I'll be able to get the BL's and then I'm good after that...until another good shoe I like gets released 
laugh.gif
good luck
happy.gif
  Hopefully you have enough self control not to buy most cw...  like I did with the iv...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I work at a footlocker in southern indiana in the Louisville, KY area.. but i saw with my own eyes pictures of the ASGs and DKs on our register screen.. i doubt our actual store will because we aren't labeled as "urban"
eyes.gif
so we dont get too many limited shoes if any at all.. but the other stores in Louisville will more than likely be recieving them..

so yes.. the ASGs and DKs are confirmed for a footlocker release.. i'm gunna try to work on getting the sku's not unless some one already has them
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
don't know about the FL sku since I got them off NDC, but please someone help this man help us out.
FL Sku 41-03674-904-size for the DK.I'll PM you too just in case.
laugh.gif
I appreciate it man.. who ever spoke with a HOH and they said they were goin to be releasing the All Stars, get back in touch with them and help everybody out by gettin the sku for ASGs

For the one that asked...the soles will yellow over time. It might take a lil longer than a clear sole, but it will happen. A pair of CD IVs I had my hands on not too long ago had a yellow tint to em already.

Just when you store em try to keep em in a dark place.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

laugh.gif
good luck
happy.gif
  Hopefully you have enough self control not to buy most cw...  like I did with the iv...
embarassed.gif

I think I do...hopefully 
happy.gif
, the only one that I'm looking into getting besides the Bruce Lee's are the Blackouts.

took my 11's that i ordered from shoetrends to my FL and got a 10.5.
they feel a bit snug but i think the flywire will loosen up so i should be good.

I agree with DK's holding the torch. This is the first time in a long time I've felt the need to double/triple up on a pair of shoes. I been rocking mine the past couple days and the sole is getting dirty but I dont mind them yellowing cause these have become my everyday shoe. Hopefully (along with myself) everybody gets to purchase their pair with the supposed restock on the 20th. Incredible shoe performance wise and aesthetically are actually pretty eye catching with the right color placement.

i'm planning to buy the red/white/black this saturday but do you guys think that I should get the chaos instead? I like both but Im only buying one.

i'm planning to buy the red/white/black this saturday but do you guys think that I should get the chaos instead? I like both but Im only buying one.
Whichever one you can match with your wardrobe I say.

I would go with the chaos.  I feel like the chaos V's are going to be the shoe that people say, "damn I slept on those.", just like the carpe diem IV's.

I received my DK's last week and played in them twice. The performance of this shoe ranks if not in the top spot, then very, very close. The traction was on point, cushioning was really good, and for the first time in a long time there was NO (ZERO) break in period. They are incredible to say the least. My only concerns are that QC must have been sleeping when these were made...plenty of loose strings, and glue spots everywhere!

I had a few guys step on my shoes and have some marks that I can not get off for the life of me on the toe cap. At least twenty people told me they liked the look of them.

This shoe is as close to a 10/10 as it gets.

And this coming from a guy in Cleveland! Makes me almost like Kobe. lol

Back
Top Bottom