OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Tjay

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm planning to buy the red/white/black this saturday but do you guys think that I should get the chaos instead? I like both but Im only buying one.
I would go with the chaos.  I feel like the chaos V's are going to be the shoe that people say, "damn I slept on those.", just like the carpe diem IV's.
you might be right. The prob is I have alot of clothes that will go with the red/white/black. I know i will use it as my everyday shoes. On the other hand, the chaos is like collection worthy. hmmm.... hard decision.  
ohwell.gif

The good thing is you are in LA the chaos are EVERYWHERE!!

^Nice pickups Witness. Debating whether to pick up the Chaos since I already have the BLs and DKs. BLs have definitely turned a lot of heads when I've rocked them too. I'll still probably pick up the Aways before I'd pick up the Chaos though.

I played in my dk's again today. the arch issue was still there but went away after a while. my knees kinda felt weak. im on the fence as far as using these to play in.

oh and for reference my current rotation is:

Hyperize billy hoyles
Penny iv white red
Zoom Generation
Hypermax NFW red

no foot issues with any of those.

^^^Nice rotation bro!!! Mine right now is

Lebron VII General Release
Kobe V Away
Lebron Xmas
Hypermax NFW Red

Hopefully Im adding a couple more soon.... Its keeps them new and fresh with a rotation on da court.....lol

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

could op put up release dates/news on first post..

i'm tired of reading every
QFT
ironic how this thread was for that prupose.... but anywho

what type of release is the ASG's lookin like??

^I guess you don't know how much more efficient this thread would be if the first page was updated with pertinent info.

After all, the same questions are never asked here more than once, right?
eyes.gif

praying for the DK's to pop up again later this month

I'll be checking this thread often to see wassup

BL's are nice, but not DK sexy

Anyone Out There Wiling To Lend A Hand On Picking Up An Extra Pair Of Bruce's Size 9?
nerd.gif
........... The Favor Will MOST CERTAINLY Be Returned
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bballkid11

^^^Nice rotation bro!!! Mine right now is

Lebron VII General Release
Kobe V Away
Lebron Xmas
Hypermax NFW Red

Hopefully Im adding a couple more soon.... Its keeps them new and fresh with a rotation on da court.....lol
Oh yeah! Gotta break necks and ankles. Im impatiently waiting for the right colorway of the lebrons to scoop. Its a huge jump from those hypermax's to the kobes.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Hopefully the DK's get released again for the people who didn't get a chance to get them last month.
Thanks man, I'm hoping that happens so I can get mine.

After balling in some Vs and then going back to the IVs for one day, I will never wear IVs again for basketball.

The Vs are lightyears ahead of the IVs in terms of performance. The IVs are light, but they feel bulky on your feet. The Vs feel lighter and feel like Nike Frees on your feet, only with stability and ankle protection.

Originally Posted by five30

^I guess you don't know how much more efficient this thread would be if the first page was updated with pertinent info.
yea! the op should be burdened with "trying" to keep up with all the got damn changes that get (un)confirmed.... =)
but seriously....at least what the potential release dates are & a photo(s) of the cw.

Nike can't even keep up with their own release dates. Even if OP was here you couldnt expect him to keep up with their everyday changes. Its only Tuesday, by thursday I bet Bruce Lees and ASGs get bumped to the 13th lol.

Whats up NT fam... Today at work we got an email with this month releases for FTL..White/Red/Black-Feb 6......ASGs-Feb 12th...Didnt see the BLs on it, but did see Copper Foams..Black/Red Spizikes..ASG Lebrons....White/Red/Blacks are pretty damn clean I will post detail pics tommorrow as well with All Sku #s for all sizes incase anyone needs PS or GS sizes & also ASG sku #

Zues87: Welcome, hope you have a good stay here and you find the information you're looking for..... ?

Gr3yFox23: Thanks for the info!! Can't wait for you to post FTL ASG SKU!

Back
Top Bottom