OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Ricky: I can't be taking the train Saturday morning, by the time I get there it'll already be 10 am and the Vs will be long gone or the line will be mile long..... TB IIIs are I'd say a 6/10, check my flickr (expressionprogression) for some pics.

Originally Posted by never wear them

cant wait....
from my dude on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/edtrigger/

4324090255_4c554d33c5.jpg

pure piffery
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ sweet, maybe you can hook me up with a size 9.5 ASG while you're there!! help a brother out from the OC!
I live in OC too but, I'm still gonna see if I can make it there early saturday morning if someone can cover my shift at work for a little bit. I was planning on leaving around 4-5am on saturday, you think there will be a long line even if its supposed to rain? 

those bruce lee pics are insane. it is my new background, im leave it on as a motivation to cop. i hope i can snatch a pair this saturday. i also hope nike.com does not try cancel my order like they did with the dark knights, if i cop.

just when I thought the Kobe's couldn't get any lighter...these V's are lighter than my Lunartrainers, I think. Pretty amazing.

got a chance to finally hoop in my Chaos 5s..... I been playing competetive ball since 96..... my final rating is 9.9999/10 thumbs up (.0001 missing because of the potential ankle injuries)
fonzie.jpg

Im not feeling the Bruce Lee. Something about it turn me off. DK , Chaos and ASG are by far the best color for the Vs

i stepped on someones foot tonight playing pickup and.......the shoe molded to the floor and my ankle didn't roll....the split Y rear sole and outrigger performed.....whewwwww.....thought i was done for....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Im not feeling the Bruce Lee. Something about it turn me off. DK , Chaos and ASG are by far the best color for the Vs

same here! bruce lee's do nothing for me
eyes.gif

kinda repetitive question, but ima ask anyways haha.
bruce lees releasing strictly at hoh? hoh and some niketowns? hoh, niketowns, some footlockers?
super confused on whats going on. hoping they release at some select footlocker, mainly south coast plaza in OC since they got the biggest store around I think.
thanks for the help!
happy.gif

i called the ftl today askin about the all stars they said its a no but that they r getting the dark knights on the 20th, yay lol, but r the all stars a hoh nt exclusive only someone help

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i called the ftl today askin about the all stars they said its a no but that they r getting the dark knights on the 20th, yay lol, but r the all stars a hoh nt exclusive only someone help

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
where are you at???

well in south la but the ftl i called was in montebello i even double checked with the guy, i said so they r confirmed n he said yea, 

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

kinda repetitive question, but ima ask anyways haha.
bruce lees releasing strictly at hoh? hoh and some niketowns? hoh, niketowns, some footlockers?
super confused on whats going on. hoping they release at some select footlocker, mainly south coast plaza in OC since they got the biggest store around I think.
thanks for the help!
happy.gif
Bruce Lees are releasing at HOHs, some urban account stores, and it seems like NTLA is a maybe. Don't know if it's true or just reseller hype but I heard somewhere they're only releasing 1000 pairs worldwide, and from the sound of the number of places that are expecting them, it seems like Asia's getting most of them.

I'm guessing some people aren't feeling them cuz they're mostly a yellow based colorway whereas the DKs are a more mainstream black/blue, but in person, I think the BLs are the biggest head turner of all the colorways I've seen. But, to each his own, makes the BLs easier to cop for those who want them.

I think the Chaos is still the best cw of the 5's. The color placement is sick and its a color combo we haven't seen before with the zk line. I'm lovin the lime green tho.

Back
Top Bottom