OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^Yeah the color combo for the Chaos are fresh. I haven't really seen a colorway of the Vs I've honestly hated, though I wasn't a fan of the MLKs this year.

yo wayne thanks to you I got caught looking at pics of Jessica Gomes hahahaah Wifey caught me slippin lol... she is hot tho 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

well in south la but the ftl i called was in montebello i even double checked with the guy, i said so they r confirmed n he said yea, 

sounds good to me! thanks for the info!
177366aa4267fb21f567311311c1b14ff7f9640d.gif

FTL SKUS

White/Red/Black KB5 - 41-05077-304
ASG KB5 - 41-05083-104

Gr3yfox23 what ftl do you work at? Looks like menlos stock room.

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Heres a crap pic till tommorrow when I post detail pics..like I said before alot of ppl will be loving these once seen in person very clean colorway
http://photobucket.com/
laces are soooooo bad....need to be red or black.....maybe white but the white/red speckles....yuck!  Clean CW otherwise...

^lol Fox I know some of those pics had to be worth getting a little earful from your wifey. That girl is just too hot
pimp.gif

I'm feeling those white/black/reds...throw in some white laces and you're set.

They remind me the the ASG ZK1s.

Only colorway so far I can say I'm not really feeling is the BLs...its not bad, just not my style.

I'm feeling the red/blk IV's way better than the V's. The laces don't do it for me and it looks too plain to me IMO.

Current Rotation:
1. Kobe IV Inlines
2.Kobe IV Red/Blk
3. Lebron Zoom Soldier III

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Kobe (and Lebron) should wear shoes that people can attain. No sense in paying a player millions to promote a product that never hits retail. This IS the way it should be.

Hope to get my Aways this week
wink.gif

As for today, he wore Aways (again) vs the Celtics. GW shot FTW!
that is why the Jordan I - XIV will always be special to me.  the shoes he wore on the court were the same ones on my feet.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

NDC has put up the Kobe V ASG, but says OUT OF STOCK

NDC always states that the item is OUT OF STOCK. It has not been sold out. It's usually a sign of being posted up anytime now so just wait it out. 
Again, it is not out of stock. This has happened in the past before when they debut a new limited colorway on NDC. It shows up and then it states OUT OF STOCK. Few hours later or at a random time, a FSR will appear. 

Good luck to those who are copping. 
wink.gif

Abstract...I guess you could say the video swayed me a lil. I like the overall colorway/colorblocking. I'm just not sure how the 3M will be. If I can get em on Eastbay I will...if I do and don't like em I'll hold on to em and trade for something down the line.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

Originally Posted by Kahu008

NDC has put up the Kobe V ASG, but says OUT OF STOCK

NDC always states that the item is OUT OF STOCK. It has not been sold out. It's usually a sign of being posted up anytime now so just wait it out. 
Again, it is not out of stock. This has happened in the past before when they debut a new limited colorway on NDC. It shows up and then it states OUT OF STOCK. Few hours later or at a random time, a FSR will appear. 

Good luck to those who are copping. 
wink.gif
Thanks for the info.

I was just surprised it went up on NDC so early.

JFM...page or two back KATC stock room vid.

Abstract...agree. I really like the "infraredsih color with the black, the clear sole is dope too. I'm just not realy sure about the woodgrain and 3M.

Back
Top Bottom