OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

got my confirmation from eastbay for my ASG. should expect it 2 weeks after backorder date -_- oh well atleast i got um.

That is a the usual backorder disclaimer....it says they will ship 2/10 on my email.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
lol
word man,
for like 75 I'd consider the VI's
but not more then that lol.
the only jordan's i consider nowadays are III's and IV's. i will forever like those. and maybe 13's.
give me my 13's, 12's, 9's.... in good quality.. and im good money..
hmmmm. kobe thread is catching up to the Lebrick thread. lol

No Kobe tonight?
frown.gif

Eastbay should be giving all orders with free shipping. I was in such a rush that I didn't enter the stupid free shipping code. It would have been nice to get them before the actual game.

yea it sucks we aint getting the shoe til like a week after the game wouldve love to wear them at the bar during the game

red laces on the BLs look nice.

seeing user pics of the white/red makes me consider copping them.  those look fresh.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ and people still buy it.
I wont lie. I had to get infrared 6's.. thats it. lol
even with two broken fingers on his shooting hand, Kobe has a mighty tight grip on my wallet. lol

where did you get infrared vi's at?

^ I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^^ and people still buy it.
I wont lie. I had to get infrared red 6's.. thats it. lol
even with two broken fingers on his shooting hand, Kobe has a mighty tight grip on my wallet. lol

I'm glad Kobe is sitting out tonight's game.  I guess someone finally knocked some sense into his head about resting up and being 100% for the playoffs.

IM NOT DONE YET...STILL NOT HAPPY EITHER!
ERYYBODY THAT HIT ME...YOU GOOD!....AND THEN SOME! lol
9's   9's .......I NEED MORE Size 9's! HAHAHA...no but seriously!

This Morning I was @ HOH in Chicago, They had a nice run on all shoes.  About 150 Jordan VI motorsports, Maybe 40 to 50 pairs of Bruce Lees, Not sure on the ASG Lebrons, ASG Kobes didn't come in yet unfortunately.  I have a few pics of the lines today.  I got the BL's, overall an easy cop for me.  I'm up to 3 pairs of this Shoe; Chaos, DK's and BL's
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

382363229.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

382363235.jpg
[/font]

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

got my confirmation from eastbay for my ASG. should expect it 2 weeks after backorder date -_- oh well atleast i got um.
Got that email too and I was sweating when it said "out of stock". I called and the rep said my order is straight and will ship. Looks like anyone who got the email confirmation should be getting there pairs.

haha yea man when i saw "out of stock" i too said damnnnn but then i kept reading and it said i should expect the shipment so i started to breathe again. 
roll.gif

Is there "unofficial" word as to when NDCwill drop the ASGs?  I have read and read, but still have no clue.  I have been sitting here watching ILL/MSU and now Wash/ASU constantly refreshing thinking they will magically appear this evening or early morning.

Regarding an earlier post, I was under them impression that all the NDC special red laces were one size, and that longer was not an option. I am incorrect in assuming that?

Got Bruce Lees on the way in 11.5. Not married to them, but they may be my first kobe 5s to get put in the weekly rotation.  Wore DKs once, but they may be shelved for later use.

HK- I agree with you.  Kobe tries to gut out every game he can- he's a true competitor.  But there is a bigger picture and I am sure he is aware of it.  Blazers have shut down Roy until after the All Star break for the same reason.  Not that the Blazers are winning a ring, but you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom