OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Damn didn't know the BL's were somewhat limited....I'm here on vacation in the Philippines at the moment, and the BL's are pretty much everywhere. Don't know about the sizes though, but i seen them displayed in pretty much most major nike shops/sports stores here.

Did you happen to see them at the Nike Park in Mall of Asia? Maybe I can get my cousins to go there and pick up a pair for me and ship them back here because my house isn't too far from MOA.

They probably have them there...I'm not sure, coz that's toward South Metro Manila...I live around the North Side of the Metro...but the KB V's have been everywhere since they dropped a few days ago. Chaos, Wht/Blk/Red, Away, and the BL's. Like i said though, im not sure about the sizes left coz I only copped the w/b/r and the aways. I'm sure your cousin can help u out. Good luck.

It's unfortunate but I rather have him rest up during the season that allow his injury to linger on and affect his performance during the playoffs

hey everyone just a heads up. today while i bought the white/black/red kobes i asked the worker about asg and he said they would be coming in store next week. not sure if I interpreted incorrectly as the store getting them in next week or they just release next week so take it for what its worth. this is at a so cal footlocker (south coast)

ps. i wish i got the lees only ones i really wanted haha

kobe 4 note they had a pair of rice (aways) i think on sale not sure what size though.

Too bad Kobe's injured tonight, it would've been nice to see him kick some blazer +!% in the Bruce Lee's!

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Eastbay should be giving all orders with free shipping. I was in such a rush that I didn't enter the stupid free shipping code. It would have been nice to get them before the actual game.

So did I but I called them back and told them that the code I "entered" did not go through so they credited my account for the shipping amount. You should try the same thing.

From the other site. Explains the price increase

As the Zoom Kobe V enjoyed its widely anticipated launch during the month of January, the success of the Zoom Kobe IV brought on a similar quandary that the Hyperdunk and Hyperize experienced last August, as the past shoe had been so well received that it was still on store shelves when its predecessor launched. At $10 more, it’s fair to wonder why the Zoom Kobe V deserves your attention over the IV, but with its lighter weight, thinner yet equally supportive upper, and forefoot Zoom Air cushioning, the Zoom Kobe V makes for a softer total package offering with better overall comfort. On a side note, Nike also happened to get hit by a tax technicality as well with the Zoom Kobe V, which is made entirely of synthetic materials. When importing a shoe to the United States after it’s been made on the overseas production lines, a shoe made of leathers is only taxed at an 8 percent clip, while a shoe featuring synthetics costs Nike a 20 percent tax. Quite a difference, and one of those rare fine print details you’d absolutely never hear about at your local sneaker store.

Originally Posted by a1iens

seeing user pics of the white/red makes me consider copping them.  those look fresh.

Make sure you check out the toebox on your kicks folks. Anybody notice anything "off" on my pair when comparing the right to the left?

Additional pics of the shoes...

Originally Posted by ajbishop

happy.gif
s dubl wrote:

Notorious...yeah, guess you're right if you put it like that. If they don't drop again on the 20th dudes will be thirsty for em. Glad I got my pair...thanks again Conor!

So....I got my conf email from Eastbay.

Here's the description
NIKE ZM KOBE V TB-RD/BK/WH

Anyone else get that? I have a feeling I'll end up with the white/red/black pair
smh.gif
I got the same thing in my confirmation email.  When I called eastbay to order I used the item number, so you should be good.
happy.gif

i got the same thing when i ordered mine over the phone. i hope its not the GR release white/black/red...but when i talked to the eastbay rep she said it was the daring red/black/white/ ALL star game shoe. so it should be good. BL's + ASG FTW!

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Eastbay should be giving all orders with free shipping. I was in such a rush that I didn't enter the stupid free shipping code. It would have been nice to get them before the actual game.

So did I but I called them back and told them that the code I "entered" did not go through so they credited my account for the shipping amount. You should try the same thing.

Cool good looking out.  I'll give it a shot.

guys i was in Irvine all of today with the fam.... did the bl sell out fast or do they still have pairs? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

IM NOT DONE YET...STILL NOT HAPPY EITHER!
ERYYBODY THAT HIT ME...YOU GOOD!....AND THEN SOME! lol
9's   9's .......I NEED MORE Size 9's! HAHAHA...no but seriously!

DAMN .... enough is enough...
grin.gif

NA jk. Let me know if you are able to find a sz13 in BLs

Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by five30

It sounds like whoever went out early to HOHLA this morning ended up with a pair.

That's good because anyone who braved the cold weather and thunderstorms definitely deserves a pair.
          That would be me....It was tough, but definitely worth the pain and suffering. Good luck to those who have not received their BL's....

LOL what is "cold" for you cali guys anyway?
roll.gif

Our high today was 30 degrees with about 4 inches of snow

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

^ 4 inches...we had 3-4 feet!

I had 1.43" of rain here in Newport Beach!!! The Madness!!!...

Still not hyped about the Bruce Lee's.. I was hyped yesterday when he wore them, but then that's it..

Back
Top Bottom