OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

People aren't really comparing collections here. They're just mad that they can't obtain a pair of shoes that they personally want because there are so many resellers making it impossible to even get a chance to buy these shoes.

I really just blame Nike's stupid marketing though. If you have a chance to buy multiple pairs of a limited shoe, it's your right to and you can do whatever you want from there. Nike is the ones that need to fix this.

It's understandable if there's a really special release that gets limited (even though the select few places that do sell should have some sort of limit), but we're talking about two or three releases of the SAME SHOE within ONE MONTH! Why make the consumers jump through hoops for all these releases?
I'm just talking about collections because people are calling me little, young, etc. I don't know 99% of the people on this forum an all that I do know about anybody in here is that we all have 1 thing in common and that is the love for sneakers so I feel if people want to talk crap talk crap with your collections because nobody knows me personally.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Id much rather have the white based Rice V's
co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Does anyone have the White/Black/Red Vs with black laces? Still debating on scooping them up.

I think I'm gonna go with plain white laces though.
these are HOTTT, look good with both laces
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by negative

Anyone find the Vs to look like a sleek sports car (especially from the rear)? It makes the Lebron VII look like a bus.

eugeneerick700.jpg

those asg kobe 5's are so fire!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
regret sleeping on them..... oh well

Hugo wrote:
148jatc.jpg

that sole!

I can't wait till Friday for these...

Keith, you are right on them Rices....
Perry, I hope u get your B Lees sz 13.  I'll see if I can get someone out that way tomorrow.
Ricky/Vince, hope u were able to score your pairs.

Ray, preach on, bro!  LOL j/p...you are right, some of these dudes need some schoolin'

As for those USCs....

BostonThreeParty wrote:
USC PE's 

nike-zoom-kobe-v-usc-4.jpg

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

People in this thread sound so salty cause they don't got a pair, lol. And people talking about lil man I can GUARANTEE my collection is 100 times better than yours. Please call out a challenge. What is the point in talking peeps. Is it going to stop anything. Think not. See me in the streets not on the internet. Keep venting homies on the internet. Ya'll won't get another response from me. The people that have copped from me know my prices are very fair. Ya'll have no idea what I had to go through OR PAY to help people out that don't have them in there area. But I guess nobody cares that I had to drive 4 hours to do this. Now that I think about it why am I wasting my time responding to you losers that got something to say. Just keep your mouths shut.

wow calm down there little tough guy. its just my opinion. no need to get angry. i wouldnt want your next "pick up" pic to be a gun
laugh.gif
and what you gonna do if you see me in the streets? beat me up with 5 pairs of bruce lees and 8 pairs of copper foams? oh please oh please noooooooo

hmmmm.... shoe collection battles? is that whats hot in the streets these days? kind of like a sneaker west side story huh? damn thats hard

^
No prob bro.

I haven't seen any knock offs, but I'm sure there are some.
someone should post pics and show us!

Ubiq did phone orders too, but sold out fast as hell.

im gonna try to leave work early that day to get those asg kobes... i need those for sure. is it true that the dark knights are re-releasing on the 20th? nike is really killing my pockets!!! lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

People in this thread sound so salty cause they don't got a pair, lol. And people talking about lil man I can GUARANTEE my collection is 100 times better than yours. Please call out a challenge. What is the point in talking peeps. Is it going to stop anything. Think not. See me in the streets not on the internet. Keep venting homies on the internet. Ya'll won't get another response from me. The people that have copped from me know my prices are very fair. Ya'll have no idea what I had to go through OR PAY to help people out that don't have them in there area. But I guess nobody cares that I had to drive 4 hours to do this. Now that I think about it why am I wasting my time responding to you losers that got something to say. Just keep your mouths shut.

wow calm down there little tough guy. its just my opinion. no need to get angry. i wouldnt want your next "pick up" pic to be a gun
laugh.gif
and what you gonna do if you see me in the streets? beat me up with 5 pairs of bruce lees and 8 pairs of copper foams? oh please oh please noooooooo

hmmmm.... shoe collection battles? is that whats hot in the streets these days? kind of like a sneaker west side story huh? damn thats hard

wow! LOL
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People aren't really comparing collections here. They're just mad that they can't obtain a pair of shoes that they personally want because there are so many resellers making it impossible to even get a chance to buy these shoes.

I really just blame Nike's stupid marketing though. If you have a chance to buy multiple pairs of a limited shoe, it's your right to and you can do whatever you want from there. Nike is the ones that need to fix this.

It's understandable if there's a really special release that gets limited (even though the select few places that do sell should have some sort of limit), but we're talking about two or three releases of the SAME SHOE within ONE MONTH! Why make the consumers jump through hoops for all these releases?
I'm just talking about collections because people are calling me little, young, etc. I don't know 99% of the people on this forum an all that I do know about anybody in here is that we all have 1 thing in common and that is the love for sneakers so I feel if people want to talk crap talk crap with your collections because nobody knows me personally.

look u got all bent out of shape just cuz i said your picture wasnt a pick up. it wasnt that serious but u took it that way. 

NIKE should put limited edition shoes on NDC for people that don't have a HOH near them. Then also limit 1 pair per transaction.  That would be a fair way to distribute shoe.  Everyone has a chance to buy them if they have a computer. 

I think we can all pretty much conclude that the Zoom Kobe V is an INSTANT CLASSIC!

I really wanted the ASG's but I'm trying to save up my money, for now at least lol. Hopefully I'll be able to cop a pair if or when they re-release them on Nike.com or my local Foot Locker.

Ron, I told you those USC were hot!

I wish I didnt work tomorrow so I could head back out there to grab those 2 pairs!!! Work & women getting in the way of my collecting damn it!

does yuku staff press the "suck" button at 12:00 AM EST?

every freakin night, posts vanish and come back.
WTH  

Originally Posted by draydray87

wats the deal with the ASGs?? just eastbay or is there still opportunity to scoop these?

They got "pushed back" to this week,
will be in stores on friday I believe.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

look u got all bent out of shape just cuz i said your picture wasnt a pick up. it wasnt that serious but u took it that way. 

And like I said earlier why even waste time making keystrokes with no purpose...

i can vouch that his prices are no way near rape. If anything its one of the best people can find

Will definitely have to pick up the allstar kobe 5's, very nice.  By the way this thread is pure comedy. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom