OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Releases during work hours suck.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin and Vince: Where did you get/order your ASGs? Can I get an invite damn!!
nerd.gif

I bought mine like a week ago from NMJ23 but I gotta get another tomorrow at NTLA

how does one usually get NMJ23 to help a guy out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by abstractability

Edwin and Vince: Where did you get/order your ASGs? Can I get an invite damn!!
nerd.gif

I bought mine like a week ago from NMJ23 but I gotta get another tomorrow at NTLA
All good E. I saw that too on the facebook page... Too bad I work 40 minutes away.  All good though.  I'll let you know sup with them dds soon
wink.gif

anyone know how many pair NTLA is getting? I live an hour away and I dont want to waste my gas if I dont have a chance

saw the all-star kobe 5's today they look way nicer than the all-star lebron 7's
devil.gif

wifey bought me the carpe diems 5's today for our 4 year anniversary. im happy
smile.gif

man..i was dreaming last night that I was playing ball in some bruce lees
when i woke up i that
mad.gif
face...
ohwell.gif
smh i need these in my life

peep the kicks:
laugh.gif
... that's funny.. people be dreaming about Kobe V's, someone a few pages back saw someone wearing Bruce Lee's at church, and then started praying he could get a pair... taking over peoples lives.. too funny.

^^^to tell the truth nobody really knows, i decided to take a vacation day n gona roll out my area(orange county) around 8ish. I have a feeling there isnt gona be more than 10 ppl in line b4 10am cuz some work, school, n wont know till later after ppl post n it would be too hard for them to change there schedule, im pretty sure its gona be a easy cop for ppl that are available in the morning. For ppl that have to wait till later, like in the p.m., its gona be harder, so my advice to u n are free in da a.m., come n u should be good. I should be around there around 9ish due to orange n l.a. County traffic, good luck to erryone, n oh yea i will update wen i get there!!!

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Hoping they dont release the ASG's till Saturday at Cherry Hill otherwise ima have to check the bay for em.

they should be there tomorrow from what I was told...

^^^That stuff is getting real OLD...SMH

Lex- Thats a pretty good deal if they're only 20 above retail. I would def grab them just in case they don't come out again on the 20th

balled in the white/varsity red's tonight... loving how they feel on the court.  I loved how the IVs felt, but the Vs new tech take the shoe game to another level.  hopin' the DK release is true.... i need another pair!!

Back
Top Bottom