OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Can't wait to see the inlines in person.... They look so clean....
Few more weeks.....

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

offically charged by eastbay =] first time looking at my bank account and seeing less money and being happy hahahah

lol. this is sick!! we are really crazy for Kobes! never thought I would hear someone say they were happy to see money taken out of there account. lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

offically charged by eastbay =] first time looking at my bank account and seeing less money and being happy hahahah

lol. this is sick!! we are really crazy for Kobes! never thought I would hear someone say they were happy to see money taken out of there account. lol
hahah yea its crazy but im just happy to get my pair 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

hahah yea its crazy but im just happy to get my pair 
happy.gif

lol. i feel you. glad you got your pair

Originally Posted by never wear them

you one funny dude D!!!!

I'll cop the dukes and the USCs only... but damn... i really wana cop every zk5....
ohwell.gif

Ed, what you talking bout???
Me dont know what you mean.. lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

you one funny dude D!!!!

I'll cop the dukes and the USCs only... but damn... i really wana cop every zk5....
ohwell.gif
I want every one but my pockets wont let it happen
ohwell.gif

I played in my DK's hard for the 3rd time. Man.....I dont have enough good things to say about these shoes. You know a shoe is good when you forget you have them on.

Is anyone feeling the white/varsity red gr's? I think they are the best white based colorway i've seen so far. Its getting hard not to pull the trigger on them.

Originally Posted by Jon99

I think I made a mistake Like the ASG more than the dk. amyway I have a sz 13 dk willing to sell or trade for sz 13 ASG.

SMH
indifferent.gif

Stuff is getting OLD

Anyone that ordered from footlocker got any updates?  I always thought they get their stuff from the same place eastbay does

Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champs, and I believe Athletes Foot all ship from the same warehouse. I don't understand why some dudes order from anywhere besides Eastbay though because eastbay only charges tax for NJ (I think).

I'm pretty sure those orders will be shipping within the next day or so accordint to Eatbay Rep's post a few pages back.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Is anyone feeling the white/varsity red gr's? I think they are the best white based colorway i've seen so far. Its getting hard not to pull the trigger on them.

might cop on discount tho

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

might cop on discount tho

They are nice.. I dont wanna pay full price... and I dont know about too of them either....ehhh maybeeeee

Back
Top Bottom