OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

Is anyone feeling the white/varsity red gr's? I think they are the best white based colorway i've seen so far. Its getting hard not to pull the trigger on them.

might cop on discount tho

They are nice.. I dont wanna pay full price... and I dont know about too of them either....ehhh maybeeeee

Yeah. I have some money in my paypal account that i was saving for march, but i think im going to pass on the lebrons i was waiting on.
tongue.gif

i thought that the Lower Merions were not going to be a HOH exclusive, kind of like the Bruce Lees?
i saw it somewhere in this thread

btw, how are we a good 26 pages ahead of the lebron thread  already?
didnt we just pass them yesterday?

was able to cop a size 11 kobe v asg today from hoh houston. i think i like these better than the dk's. i have always bought j's or penny's but these kobe v's kinda grew on me. they are defenitely one of the best hooping shoes i have ever played in. if anybody in houston wants a pair of these hoh galleria had a fsr this morning. they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

i thought that the Lower Merions were not going to be a HOH exclusive, kind of like the Bruce Lees?

we moved fast. everybody putting in that work

Checked BofA account and Money is pending for withdrawl from Ebay =).. Sweet. can't wait for the ASG's to arrive!

Sup to all the fellow NT'ers in So Cal that remember WaveRder..

Everyone enjoy your ASG's!

and we got a late start and we got the ID thread, we should be at 1000+ by october

got my 2nd pair of asg last night from hoh la. went in and out. nothing the bl release. talked to the salesman, and he said it was a surprise to him too that they released them yesterday. try contacting hoh la if they still have ur size.

Did anyone see what Josh Powell was wearing tonight? It looked to me as if he was wearing all black V's. I am certain they were not the aways.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

and we got a late start and we got the ID thread, we should be at 1000+ by october

October??? Nah, April-May..
Look what we did, in only two months... and the first thread was locked

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Is $180 a gd price for DK??

No
Wow. Thanks for the explanation.

I disagree. $180 is a good price. I basically paid $160 for driving to HOHLA, gas, retail, and tax, and I would gladly pay $180 for a shoe I really like and did not have and not go through the 4+ hour wait.

No
How is that not a good price? You know nothing
indifferent.gif

That is a good price considering tax and shipping fees, you're not paying that much over retail.  Especially at some of the other prices resellers are asking for

Originally Posted by abstractability

No

I disagree. $180 is a good price. I basically paid $160 for driving to HOHLA, gas, retail, and tax, and I would gladly pay $180 for a shoe I really like and did not have and not go through the 4+ hour wait.

Likin the new avy abstract
pimp.gif

No

it also sucks if you dont live near a HOH or niketown.

Anyone know any spots that are still selling the Dark Knights for retail? If you live in Dallas, are there any spots that still got the Dark Knights? I used to live in dallas, but moved to Phoenix for school, but I can tell my sister to cop and ship. I wear sz 12.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

No

Likin the new avy abstract
pimp.gif

Thanks Witness, I had to switch it up for a bit but I'm forever endowed to my favorite shoe (Cali SB
pimp.gif
)

Also, I think we had a mishap before, but I know you good people. I can't even remember what it was about... lol

Originally Posted by retro23phan

got both of my dk's in today (been waiting for forever). i want to give it a shoutout to nystatenisland, and only MJs collected for helping me out with the BL's. Now im awaiting two bruce lees, and one pair of aways from shoetrends. Has anyone tried to contact shoetrends before? I have left them numerous emails and tried calling the number but it ends up being more like a fax then a calling line. The shoes supposedly shipped out on the 2nd, its over a week now. It never takes over one week to ship a product from one area of california to another.

from my experience, shoetrends ships from los angeles. they were always dragging on my stuff too..like 2 weeks late

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im mad.... just balled in my kobe v and the right shoe's flywire upper makes a clicking noise everytime i step....smh i guess the flywire on the right shoe wasnt well placed ugh
mine don't do that...do they fit big on you?  Mine are snug and don't make any noises.

its weird. the left shoe fits perfectly but the right shoe flywire upper has too much room on the right shoe and when it flex it makes the clicking noise... ima try to lace um super tight next time

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by retro23phan

got both of my dk's in today (been waiting for forever). i want to give it a shoutout to nystatenisland, and only MJs collected for helping me out with the BL's. Now im awaiting two bruce lees, and one pair of aways from shoetrends. Has anyone tried to contact shoetrends before? I have left them numerous emails and tried calling the number but it ends up being more like a fax then a calling line. The shoes supposedly shipped out on the 2nd, its over a week now. It never takes over one week to ship a product from one area of california to another.

from my experience, shoetrends ships from los angeles. they were always dragging on my stuff too..like 2 weeks late
thanks for response man. i do not like this situation
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom