Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Is $180 a gd price for DK??

No
Wow. Thanks for the explanation.

I disagree. $180 is a good price. I basically paid $160 for driving to HOHLA, gas, retail, and tax, and I would gladly pay $180 for a shoe I really like and did not have and not go through the 4+ hour wait.

Likin the new avy abstract
pimp.gif

Thanks Witness, I had to switch it up for a bit but I'm forever endowed to my favorite shoe (Cali SB
pimp.gif
)

Also, I think we had a mishap before, but I know you good people. I can't even remember what it was about... lol

haha I think it was something about people buying multiple pairs/reselling

Its all good now though, never was bad.  I love those Cali SB's.  Just made me look em up lol
pimp.gif

You get all the pairs (kobes) you've wanted so far?

No

I disagree. $180 is a good price. I basically paid $160 for driving to HOHLA, gas, retail, and tax, and I would gladly pay $180 for a shoe I really like and did not have and not go through the 4+ hour wait.

Likin the new avy abstract
pimp.gif

Thanks Witness, I had to switch it up for a bit but I'm forever endowed to my favorite shoe (Cali SB
pimp.gif
)

Also, I think we had a mishap before, but I know you good people. I can't even remember what it was about... lol

haha I think it was something about people buying multiple pairs/reselling

Its all good now though, never was bad.  I love those Cali SB's.  Just made me look em up lol
pimp.gif

You get all the pairs (kobes) you've wanted so far?

Yeah. I kinda remember now. It doesn't have anything to do with me really. Won't resell for ridiculous amount and won't buy for ridiculous amount. What other people do is up to them... I just want to voice my one-man opinion and hope someone thinks before what they do, hahah.. but all G.

As for Kobe V.. No Bruce Lee's or ASG's... yet. Still eh about Bruce Lees and missed all my chances so far with ASG (eastbay, kb24, etc.)  But I think they release this weekend at my local footlocker and I got gift cards, so I'm not that worried.

No
How is that not a good price? You know nothing
indifferent.gif

That is a good price considering tax and shipping fees, you're not paying that much over retail.  Especially at some of the other prices resellers are asking for

You're a lame!

Why are u gonna pay 50 dollars over retail for a shoe that was available online for days at multiple places and thats gonna be released again. 

Not only are u lame for that comment u are a lame for hating a internet moderator who did more for da sneaker community than u could ever do...Step off lame.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

No

it also sucks if you dont live near a HOH or niketown.
Yes, I agree...it does sucks when there are a limited of HOH.

No
indifferent.gif

That is a good price considering tax and shipping fees, you're not paying that much over retail.  Especially at some of the other prices resellers are asking for

You're a lame!

Why are u gonna pay 50 dollars over retail for a shoe that was available online for days at multiple places and thats gonna be released again. 

Not only are u lame for that comment u are a lame for hating a internet moderator who did more for da sneaker community than u could ever do...Step off lame.

Really?  So you work for nike and know for a FACT that these are coming out?  Please, show us some proof. 50 over retail isn't bad at all if you look at the prices they are going for.  Shipping is usually about 15 (off ebay) and sales tax is like 7 (depending on where you live) so really it's about 30 over retail, genius.   Hating on an internet mod?  What are you a mod of bud?  Do you know me personally?  What do you know what I've done for the sneaker community?  It's funny because other people said your comment was dumb too, bud.  But it's cool, call me a lame all you want and get warned/banned.  I'm not gonna efight with you and get this thread locked, because you're not worth it.

Abstract- I think the ASG's will be an easy cop for some reason.  They sold out at first but I have a feeling there will be restocks closer to the actual allstar game.  I got my bruce lee's a few weeks before they released and I'll tell you they are awesome, but of course to each is own.

shoetrends has the white/var reds for $110 but those v's im not feelin at all... theres also some chaos in ontario mills footlocker though (no size 9.5) had size 10/11 and others i forget fyi.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

ok thanks man..... lol whats everybodies beef with yuku just askin lol

Every night it seems, I make a post, and go browse elsewhere and come back here and my post and 5 others or so vanish, and come back and vanish and so on lol.
Makes me feel lost in the twilight zone!

Vince:
laugh.gif
at the 3rd line.

Mugsy:  I don't mind your straight up "NO" but you need to explain your reasoning man.  You can't just say something out of the blue and expect for it to fly by here. People need justification!!

Witness: BLs are growing on me, I'll probably end up getting them.. sigh..

Jordan: Talked to them on Monday. Should get this week and release on Sat. I'm going to stop by on Fri after work to make sure they have them there.  I'll probably call tomorrow also. haha

laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

No
indifferent.gif

You're a lame!

Really?  So you work for nike and know for a FACT that these are coming out?  Please, show us some proof. 50 over retail isn't bad at all if you look at the prices they are going for.  Shipping is usually about 15 (off ebay) and sales tax is like 7 (depending on where you live) so really it's about 30 over retail, genius.   Hating on an internet mod?  What are you a mod of bud?  Do you know me personally?  What do you know what I've done for the sneaker community?  It's funny because other people said your comment was dumb too, bud.  But it's cool, call me a lame all you want and get warned/banned.  I'm not gonna efight with you and get this thread locked, because you're not worth it.

Abstract- I think the ASG's will be an easy cop for some reason.  They sold out at first but I have a feeling there will be restocks closer to the actual allstar game.  I got my bruce lee's a few weeks before they released and I'll tell you they are awesome, but of course to each is own.

"
You've been on here like two weeks! Joined 1/23/2010 but act like you know everything about sneakers. Ur comment like "here we go again" when people ask questions. This is a sneaker thread people ask questions %$&$* Just by your name you probably just started collecting Kobes in September. I'm no NT OG but I dont go around telling people they know nothing.

If u want to pay a 40 percent mark up on some shoes that are still being produced.... do you....These shoes arent gonna make people like you more, help you get lay more, or ball any better so why u gonna jump and pay resell prices so quick. its dudes like u who probably pay 300 dollars for sum 09 Space jams 2 days after they release

And about JRose5....I'm not a mod or even tryin to be one but I know he made sum mistakes but he doesnt deserve all the hate he's recieving on this board lately. He helped built this site when most y'all were still playing with Pokemon or Power rangers

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

ok thanks man..... lol whats everybodies beef with yuku just askin lol

Every night it seems, I make a post, and go browse elsewhere and come back here and my post and 5 others or so vanish, and come back and vanish and so on lol.
Makes me feel lost in the twilight zone!
its weird, i feel like it only happens in this thread.

anyone know if the Lebrons went through the NSRL like the Kobe Vs were? Seems like the tech just keeps gettin better for the Kobes, while the Lebron line recycles the old stuff....

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

anyone know if the Lebrons went through the NSRL like the Kobe Vs were? Seems like the tech just keeps gettin better for the Kobes, while the Lebron line recycles the old stuff....

They probably do. I watched all those videos for the Kobe V and I was excited, like this shoe was gonna totally smash all previous shoe models ever but it really hasnt been the case for me at least.

The Kobe V is great shoe that has improved upon the IV a little bit. I like the snug part of the V but I though it was gonna be a shoe I had to always ball in but thats not the case. I still like the Huarache 2K4 and I like the Lebron VII. They are good for different things. The Lebron VII is great impact protection, I actually feel the difference between Zoom.  The 2k4 is better for traction and FEELING of ankle protection.

laugh.gif
WITNESSkb24 wrote:

No
indifferent.gif

You're a lame!

"
You've been on here like two weeks! Joined 1/23/2010 but act like you know everything about sneakers. Ur comment like "here we go again" when people ask questions. This is a sneaker thread people ask questions %$&$* Just by your name you probably just started collecting Kobes in September. I'm no NT OG but I dont go around telling people they know nothing.

If u want to pay a 40 percent mark up on some shoes that are still being produced.... do you....These shoes arent gonna make people like you more, help you get lay more, or ball any better so why u gonna jump and pay resell prices so quick. its dudes like u who probably pay 300 dollars for sum 09 Space jams 2 days after they release

This is a new name for me my last one had over 1k posts and was here for alot long, genius....Once again proving you know nothing about me and making yourself look like an even bigger hater.  As for the space jam comment, I walked right into my finish line the day of the release at about 10 am, didnt camp or went in a line and bought them for retail.  Fail again
indifferent.gif
.  I never said that I myself bought them for that much, I got all of mine for retail. Once again you know nothing about me or what I do.
indifferent.gif
.  I could care less about people liking the shoes I wear, I buy the shoes because I like them....Maybe those reasons you listed about are why YOU buy shoes, but not me.  Another Fail
indifferent.gif
.  As a matter of fact, if I did actually join this site 2 weeks ago (which I didn't, just saying) that would make me know less about sneakers?  So the longer you've been on NT the more you know?  Hmmmm....Gonna give you a 
indifferent.gif
 for that one too....Now go play....And by the way its MUGGSY not "mugsy"....SMH
indifferent.gif

Abstract- Yeah I don't think you'll regret getting them.  They are awesome.  Don't feel bad though these Kobes are addicting and breaking everyones bank!
roll.gif

i need the dark knights...... why oh why did i pass up on them......................... i pray to god that they drop on the 20th again......... any spots out there still have any left?

anyways.. does anyone else's v's loosen up when playing? they start out fine and snug at first but after say an hour or so of playing ball they start to get more loose... i've been playing in mine for for like 3 weeks now and it always seems to happen... well they feel better after i tie them again.. but i doubt its the laces coz i tie my kicks pretty tight for ball.. its like they don't stop expanding lol haha

anyone with info on dk's in a size 8 pm me please!!!

Chill with the arguing fellas...back to the kicks.

Let's not get this locked over dumb %*%%.

Originally Posted by lj12

i need the dark knights...... why oh why did i pass up on them......................... i pray to god that they drop on the 20th again......... any spots out there still have any left?
I'm also kicking myself for passing on the Chaos. They were sitting on shelves for a while in my area, but now all of them in my size are gone!
frown.gif
I guess that's what I get for calling them ugly, growing on them, and then wanting to buy them! Karma is a Biach!

Back
Top Bottom