OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm confused... so will the ASG be available this friday in all footlocker/footaction or just selected stores? or just HOH and NT?

what had happend was....
02/06 = available online on eastbay only
then...
02/09 = Niketown LA releases these things midweek during a work day! @!#? yeah i know
02/10 = HOHLA releases them too (even tho they said they were releasing til 02/12)
so...
you just gotta call your local footlocker and see if they released them already or when they will release them....i'd call everyday if i was you....cuz these ASG's are out and have been copped.

hope this helps =)

Thanks. helps alot. SMH releasing during work days.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by klh3

thanks never wear them, but I checked everywhere.

there should be a restock. An NBA store w/o the #1 selling jersey is wierd. Give it till after the all star. I'd help..... But I seriously never have time available. Good luck

Originally Posted by Tjay

j3d10 wrote:

Tjay wrote:

i'm confused... so will the ASG be available this friday in all footlocker/footaction or just selected stores? or just HOH and NT?

what had happend was....
02/06 = available online on eastbay only
then...
02/09 = Niketown LA releases these things midweek during a work day! @!#? yeah i know
02/10 = HOHLA releases them too (even tho they said they were releasing til 02/12)
so...
you just gotta call your local footlocker and see if they released them already or when they will release them....i'd call everyday if i was you....cuz these ASG's are out and have been copped.

hope this helps =)

Thanks. helps alot. SMH releasing during work days.
ohwell.gif

i know man....but its not just an HOH/NT release...selected footlockers have em too, good luck bro.

^ NWT....your avatar is like an advertising reminding me NOT to wear anything i cop....I haven't worn any of my Kobe's except the Chaos! haha

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

has anybodies asg from eastbay shipped out yet, i just called n mine havent anybody different

nope, it was this way with the chaos, took forever

....I haven't worn any of my Kobe's except the Chaos! haha
dude thats just sad.  Wear your kicks bro.  I have worn almost all my Kobes at least once except for a couple.  Why save them?  If you dont plan on re-selling them then rock em bro. 

I am headed back to that spot that had the Bruce Lee's

last I know they had sz 10.5 n better if anyone still needs get at me within 30min of this post..

Originally Posted by marley

j3d10 wrote:

dude thats just sad.  Wear your kicks bro.  I have worn almost all my Kobes at least once except for a couple.  Why save them?  If you dont plan on re-selling them then rock em bro. 

haha for real I know! I'll make this weekend my break out weekend for the BL's hehe, and it was raining last week and past couple days anyways. Imma wear em! Haha

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

has anybodies asg from eastbay shipped out yet, i just called n mine havent anybody different

I talked with the Eastbay Rep today and he said mine we packaged up and should be shipped out tonight.

j3d10 wrote:

I agree with you marley. It's cool if you're going to resell your shoes if you don't plan to wear them. I wear my shoes stickily for indoor b-ball. When I have the chance, I wear them at home. LOL.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by jdub562

Did anyone see what Josh Powell was wearing tonight? It looked to me as if he was wearing all black V's. I am certain they were not the aways.
e6da7ee919f5f3613b9f2a1b0740ef70-getty-90043571mm_lakers_jazz_019.jpg

e9a0b02ad795ee88954419c14eefe9b7-getty-90043571mm_lakers_jazz_015.jpg

Hmmm....I wonder if those were I.D.'s or if those are some all black V's they are looking to release. Thanks for the pix...nice!

j3d10 wrote:

haha for real I know! I'll make this weekend my break out weekend for the BL's hehe, and it was raining last week and past couple days anyways. Imma wear em! Haha

Bust them out Sunday....LOL

^^These are Kobe IV's. Just look at the top lace hole on the familiar ankle collar as well as the external heel counter.

Ok guys heres alil info(NOT CONFIRMED) just alil info....I printed out our FTL calendar with upcoming sneakers it also had pics....IT did show the DKs as a 2/20 release, HOWEVER I spoke to my DM, FTL is going by the dates Nike gave us months ago. Nike really been slippin on the release dates as of late, so as of what my Dm told me DKs will not release on 2/20 or release again at that matter, just spreading the word im not here confirming they wont release, but I have a very strong feeling we wont see DKs again.. Like I told you guys before once they show up on the shipment manifest( this shows us whats being delivered at our store) that pretty much confirms they are coming, until then I say DKs are a no go...

I don't wear all my kicks right away, but I usually end up wearing them at some point.  Some I really would prefer not to wear right now or in the near future and possibly pass on to one of my sons if they turn out to be into hoops or shoes.  They may not appreciate them the way I do, but something about being able to have a "piece" of the past or some basketball/shoe history seems kind of cool to me.  Examples are Penny Foam-Blue, DMP Jordan 6, Kobe 4 CD, Lebron 4 Birthday, Lebron AZG, Kobe 2k4 Huarache, etc...I am debating un-ds'ing Air Max 90 infared, Eggplant Foams, and Altitude 13s this spring, but not before then, as our weather stinks here, and its not worth it to ruin these shoes right now. 

In summary, I say, at some point rock 'em if you got 'em, but I have no issue with keeping a few on ice for the future, your kids, or just because you don't want to see them in anything but their original unworn state.  As far as reselling goes, its entirely up to you. I have resold some stuff because I didn't love it or felt like I could do without, but as far as making big bucks, I think this is the wrong game to be in if thats the only reason you are in it.  I get from most of the fellas/ladies on here, that you gotta have love for the shoes first and foremost.  Anything above and beyond, more power to ya!

Deion- Agreed- the contrast between the white flywire and the reptile print is striking.  As for the laces, I wasn't a fan originally of these "thinner" dual colored laces, but after playing in the DKs, I really like them more than the 4 laces, as they were thicker and harder to keep secured.  Just an obvservation.  I will stick with the OEM laces, as I can't handle second party stuff if not totally necessary.  Maybe swap out some laces between pairs, but not totally diff. ones for me.

Back
Top Bottom