OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

@KB24strikesagain no they didn't give me a shipping confirmation email, just an email saying they should be shipped out by next week.

Niketown LA just posted on facebook:

[h3] NIKETOWN Los Angeles Ifyou have been wondering how the Lunar Elite feels on your run, thendon’t miss our Run Club tonight. We will have some Lunar Eliteavailable for trial. We meet behind the store at 6:30pm for a 3, 5 or 8mile run!! We also launched the Air Force 1 “All-stars[/h3]

i'm definitely not picking up the inlines for retail. unless he scores 100+ in them.
laugh.gif
. hopefully they end up on sale somewhere or hit outlets.

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

pshhhh...thanks for the heads up mykickgame just put my order in no more searchin high and low for em

Daym!!! what a beautiful avatar bro!

as for the DK for $180 argument... I have searched high and low, have not found any solid info that they drop on the 20th in the states, for me... picking these up for $180 is a solid deal at this point. to each his own
smile.gif

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

pshhhh...thanks for the heads up mykickgame just put my order in no more searchin high and low for em

Daym!!! what a beautiful avatar bro!
thanks i was 
eek.gif
 when i first saw the picture in another forum i frequent. i saw someone else on here that jocked it so i know i'm not the only one that stares at it for hours at a time...
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting the NDC info. Finally got my pair. Tried to get myself a backup but it limited me to 1.

just got cofirmation from the Eastbay Rep that my ASGs will ship tonight. Having him on here is a hughe benefit for NT!

inlines are dope....must cop for me.

just called Eastbay...lady told me my ASGsare set to ship today!

everyone -

why are they called the inlines? the purple dots remind me of the air tech challenges i had back in '90.

lakers824 -

i was able to get my bruce lees for $175 shipped as well. did you get them on ebay? if only i could find dark knights for $175 shipped.
frown.gif

mykickgame -

thanks for the heads up. just went and bought them right now. bought my first pair of kobes (GR lakers) at a footlocker yesterday and i am totally in love with this shoe and instantly knew i needed more pairs.

^^^^ MSL, I'm sure this has been said, but its called the inlines because it's the colorway that Nike assigned for Kobe for the Lakers' home games, hence the purple...

copped my lebrons and kobes at NTLA i wish they still had the durants...i have a feeling he is going to get mvp of the all star game since KB24 might not play and if he does im sure it will be limited minutes because his ankle....so much for the ankle insurance i messed mine up in the draft day ivs...even with an ankle brace on...

Back
Top Bottom