OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by kob8

Bust them out Sunday....LOL

hehe these BL's have your name on it =P
here's to March: (Inlines)
these are a must have!
pimp.gif

Inlines are so clean. Copped for sure. 03/06 is the release date right?
Nobody here likes the white/red/black? They look good to.

Originally Posted by Lakers824

scored some BL's for 175 shipped! WIN!

not bad at all.  So far these are my favorites.  id get rid of any other pair for the BL's even though i already have a pair! a must have if your collecting Kobe V's

if anyone is still looking for chaos i dropped by puente hills mall yesterday night before dinner and both footaction and footlocker had them. specifically 2 size 10.5's on display at footlocker and a size 9.5 at footaction

this thread grew like 10 pages in half a day .....guess folks are really trying to compete with lebron....

Originally Posted by abstractability

When I ordered the DKs from KB24, it took around a week from purchase for them to ship it. And it's by USPS.

Thanks
smile.gif

"I agree with you marley. It's cool if you're going to resell your shoes if you don't plan to wear them. I wear my shoes stickily for indoor b-ball. When I have the chance, I wear them at home. LOL."

X2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

this thread grew like 10 pages in half a day .....guess folks are really trying to compete with lebron....
Dude this thread grows like 5 pages ever couple hours.  Its nuts.  If you dont log on for a day you gotta read like 15 pages to catch up.  Last night my girl was like dang you on niketalk again?  i was like yeah if I dont get on there I'll miss 5 pages of whats goin on in the kobe thread lol.

I told myself after I get the Bruce Lee's I was done until the Blackouts come out, now after seeing some better pics of the Inlines, it'll be Inlines then Blackouts.

The mailman just delivered my BL's I ordered off of kb24. I live like 45mins away from where it was shipped from so other people that ordered, they are getting shipped out this week. Took the pic off my phone, sorry for crappy quality.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Dude this thread grows like 5 pages ever couple hours.  Its nuts.  If you dont log on for a day you gotta read like 15 pages to catch up.  Last night my girl was like dang you on niketalk again?  i was like yeah if I dont get on there I'll miss 5 pages of whats goin on in the kobe thread lol.

my wife is always buggin out on me for the same reason!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The mailman just delivered my BL's I ordered off of kb24. I live like 45mins away from where it was shipped from so other people that ordered, they are getting shipped out this week. Took the pic off my phone, sorry for crappy quality.

Did they give you a heads up before they were shipped?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I wonder how some Silver laces would look on the Bruce Lee's. I think they would work.
How bout the laces from the Dks on the Lees?, since they have a little grey on them, but mainly black.

Back
Top Bottom