OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by marley

by the way those ordering off nike.com free shipping code: slamdunk8

too late marley
mad.gif

sorry brother.....

I'm headed to the gym and feel like I need to write down what page I am on since there will be 20 pages more on this thread when i get home now that ASG has dropped on NDC.  lol

So just to clarify, the only stores that got the ASG's, were Niketowns, and HOH's only?

No Footlocker or Mom & Pop's?

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

copped my lebrons and kobes at NTLA i wish they still had the durants...i have a feeling he is going to get mvp of the all star game since KB24 might not play and if he does im sure it will be limited minutes because his ankle....so much for the ankle insurance i messed mine up in the draft day ivs...even with an ankle brace on...

its not like he rolled it by himself... elton brand fell on it and lamar made it worse.

FrenchBlue23: It's seems so. I just called South Coast Footlocker and the girl said a harsh "No" when I asked if they are getting the All Star Kobe V's.  I just got them on NDC with the free shipping so it works out perfectly.

cbfpunch: womp womp...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

FrenchBlue23: It's seems so. I just called South Coast Footlocker and the girl said a harsh "No" when I asked if they are getting the All Star Kobe V's.  I just got them on NDC with the free shipping so it works out perfectly.

Thanks man.  I hate waiting, I might hit up NTLA. 

I want to wear them on Sunday. 
laugh.gif

FrenchBlue23: Yeah, I'll be at LAX later tonight, so I may stop by and just get them there and hope they can cancel my order on the spot. We'll see.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by marley

by the way those ordering off nike.com free shipping code: slamdunk8

too late marley
mad.gif
You can call their customer service or use their live chat on NDC. They added the free shipping after I placed my order.

"i did 5 different transactions."

^ if you used the same name/CC/billing, the orders will cancel out. I just spoke to Nike.com sales rep b/c i wanted a second pair. Did you use unique CCs/shipping info?

Today was my 1st day of actually playing ball in the Vs & my god they are beautiful, only complaint I have is well I feel they are 2 sexy to ball in lol...very good job on Kobe for pushing Nike to produce a sneaker that perform's well...I got wifey a pair so she can work out in(thats what she wanted) she is in love with the shoe as well...I can finally lay my Kobe IVs to rest & rock them casual.

Can anybody tell me if there's a size 12 in the all stars left on Nike.com cause I'm on my iPhone and I can't see an I'm at work at Nike.com is fn blocked

Originally Posted by shpongled25

"i did 5 different transactions."

^ if you used the same name/CC/billing, the orders will cancel out. I just spoke to Nike.com sales rep b/c i wanted a second pair. Did you use unique CCs/shipping info?
yea!
wink.gif

HOW DOES THE KOBE V FIT???? IS IT TRUE TO SIZE... i wear a 9.... but i can fit into a 8.5 and a 9.5 ..... help me out... im looking at a 9.5 now.

DajonDondo: I would go true to size or smaller. I wear a 9.5 in the IVs and I think the 9 in the V fit better than the 9.5. That's my feeling though.

damnit i just pulled the trigger on asg even though i really dont like em... hopefully it will grow on me..

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

damnit i just pulled the trigger on asg even though i really dont like em... hopefully it will grow on me..

Wait till ppl start posting fits... It'll grow on you.

Back
Top Bottom