OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

And damn how this thread keeps growing. I'm just posting to set some sort of BookMark so I can come back to where I stopped reading.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Can anybody tell me if there's a size 12 in the all stars left on Nike.com cause I'm on my iPhone and I can't see an I'm at work at Nike.com is fn blocked

12's are still up.  You could try a phone order.

ty marley i just called nike and asked them if they can edit my order and place the slamdunk8 free shipping code and they did tthat for me. as for the DK's i requested a exchange and they got no more... and i asked if they release on the 20th and they had he didnt know most likely NOT =[

OH OH...
Kobe not playing in All Stars game anymore!!!
JKidd is in...
maybe Nike will push JKidd to wear the Kobe V ASG...jk

FINALLY GOT MY ALL STAR GAMES!!!!

149 shipped
pimp.gif

Thanks to whoever posted the update on NDC

frown.gif
frown.gif
ajbishop wrote:

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Can anybody tell me if there's a size 12 in the all stars left on Nike.com cause I'm on my iPhone and I can't see an I'm at work at Nike.com is fn blocked

12's are still up.  You could try a phone order.

Thanks bro, I got a PM from Raydio5 with the news so I had to use my phone for tethering for my laptop just to get to the site to order them
lol dayum my phone bill gonna be off the heeezy but atleast I finally copped the ASG's baybeh
And thank God for my boy at kb24.com fnmamba who posted the shoes are not visable until u click the breds.
Cause I went there and couldnt see them and thought i missed out AGAIN.
but i gotchoo asg's, ur gonna be making love to my feet in 2 weeks hehe
oh and shouts to raydio 5 for the free shipping code.

NT is fam up in here, gettin everyones backs for the hookups.

Now I need me the DK's in size 12 prayin for a 2/20 release or ima have to drop 2 bills on em.

Yes! Finally got my sz 9 from ndc. Thanks for the free shipping coupon slamdunk8. Hopefully I will also get my 10% discover cash back by going through shopdiscover.

Originally Posted by traderchas

OH OH...
JKidd is in...

Good. That brah needs to rest up.  I saw him the other day, and he did not look like he was moving very well.

Originally Posted by krey1231

^Yup. Sucks haha.

I forgot to get the RED laces, but the All-Stars come with an extra pair right?

yeah man...the ASG's come with extra red laces

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by traderchas

OH OH...
JKidd is in...

Good. That brah needs to rest up.  I saw him the other day, and he did not look like he was moving very well.

No doubt...rather him sitting out than George Karl abusing him for full 48 minutes at the ASG...lol

^^^ Ha ha ha just like last year how Bynum stepped on Lamar's foot and was out until near the play offs... Man Lamar needs to stop playing in January

@ CIDystik, I can't reply through PM my iPhone won't
let me but I will take ur message in consideration bro.
I'll let u know what happens with mine thanks cuz

it'd be sick if demar derozan rocks it though.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

HOWDOES THE KOBE V FIT???? IS IT TRUE TO SIZE... i wear a 9.... but i canfit into a 8.5 and a 9.5 ..... help me out... im looking at a 9.5 now.
if you're feet is anything but narrow, then get .5 size up from kobe iv's sizing.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by abstractability

FrenchBlue23: It's seems so. I just called South Coast Footlocker and the girl said a harsh "No" when I asked if they are getting the All Star Kobe V's.  I just got them on NDC with the free shipping so it works out perfectly.

Thanks man.  I hate waiting, I might hit up NTLA. 

I want to wear them on Sunday. 
laugh.gif

I called too and that same chick straight up said "NO" to me too.  A few days ago, another worker, John, said most likely they'd have them, but call back Thursday to make sure.  I don't trust that chick.  She was a straight up B!?*#

Rzac30 did u mean Kobe hitting Bynums knee and Bynum was
out until playoffs? Cause that happened in Jan against
grizzlies same team/month it happened to Bynum the year
before

Business Name:
KB24.com
Email:
[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authorized Amount:
-$155.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$155.00 USD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Amount:
$155.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Date:
Feb 10, 2010
Time:
11:44:06 PST
Pending

How much time does this "pending" take at KB24.com??

Back
Top Bottom