OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by CIDystik

Where are you guys seeing that its confirmed that Kobe won't play in the ASG?

I think its cuz someone said he's NOT playing at all.....he can still wear them while he watches =)

^^^lol. I didn't mean where did you guys see that he won't play in the Nike Kobe V ASG. I meant where did you see that he won't play in the actual all star game. And since its related...will he still be Shannon's passer in the dunk contest?

im very happy kobe isnt playing... infact... i hope he takes all the time in the world till he is 100 percent healthy... im diggin this new laker ball movement thing anyways hehe.

^^^lol. I didn't mean where did you guys see that he won't play in the Nike Kobe V ASG. I meant where did you see that he won't play in the actual all star game. And since its related...will he still be Shannon's passer in the dunk contest?

haha, i thought you were talking about wearing the shoes!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

im very happy kobe isnt playing... infact... i hope he takes all the time in the world till he is 100 percent healthy... im diggin this new laker ball movement thing anyways hehe.

yeah man, the bench ruined Utah's 9 game winning streak....even Sasha got to play

Probably been said before but I went back a few pages and couldn't find the info, soo...

What is the official release date on the Lower Merions???

Thanks.

@kobehobe you're right! Kobe did hit Bynum's knee last year, but I could have sworn someone stepped on LO's foot and injured themselves... Either way we just got to stop with the freakin' friendly fire every year! They're right when they say that the only team that stop the Lakers is the Lakers... more so by taking each other out lol

Chaos Vs just came in for me. I picked them up and wow these things are so freaking light!!! ASGs are on teh way, and will eventually get the inlines when they release to play ball in.

Its kinda hard to go back to wearing a different shoe to ball in once you feel these.....the lightness is just a huge difference. I think this just killed the shoe game in the performance category....maybe even the durability category (you guys see the LBJ thread where homeslice's shoe just busted open when he did a cut hehehe).

Word...He needs to heal up, and come back stronger.

alright somebody asked about asg from south coast plaza. they said they would be releasing this sat so yeah hopefully that helps

Originally Posted by traderchas

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by traderchas

OH OH...
Kobe not playing in All Stars game anymore!!!
JKidd is in...
maybe Nike will push JKidd to wear the Kobe V ASG...jk

Good. That brah needs to rest up.  I saw him the other day, and he did not look like he was moving very well.

No doubt...rather him sitting out than George Karl abusing him for full 48 minutes at the ASG...lol

True. No repeat = Unhealthy Kobe

I'm surprised the ASG's aren't sold out yet on NDC. It seemed they sold out instantly on eastbay, kb24, etc.

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Word...He needs to heal up, and come back stronger.

remember what pau gasol said when kobe past the logo for the all time lakers points record? something about team ball. lol

my rotation is monday-away, tuesday-dk, wed-all-stars, thurs-bl, friday saturday and sunday are random.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I'm surprised the ASG's aren't sold out yet on NDC. It seemed they sold out instantly on eastbay, kb24, etc.

I think the fact that he won't being playing in the All Star Game takes away a lot of the steam from the release. Still a hot shoe though!

Ya rzac30 the friendly fire is never good but I'm sure well
be ready for the post season no doubt.

Oh and for those of u waiting on a footlocker release
of the asg's, don't hold ur breath. A footlocker in Michigan
said they would have them out on the 12th according to
their schedule so I called today and the dude said he
hasn't gotten ANY shipment on the asg's so the schedule
was off thanks to Nike.
So I strongly recommend coppin off Nike.com asap
don't sleep on em!

Originally Posted by j3d10

Where are you guys seeing that its confirmed that Kobe won't play in the ASG?

I think its cuz someone said he's NOT playing at all.....he can still wear them while he watches =)

saw it on the Sportscenter ticker, its confirmed he's not going to play due to the injury.  

Well hopefully someone on the West will have them on to represent. 

And what do u guys think about the All Star jerseys
this year? Apparntly they're a slimmer fit too.
Personally i think they're dope but I need to see them on
the court to judge for sure.
I was really lookin forward to Kobe rockin the asg's and
the new jerz man #%!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

"i did 5 different transactions."

^ if you used the same name/CC/billing, the orders will cancel out. I just spoke to Nike.com sales rep b/c i wanted a second pair. Did you use unique CCs/shipping info?

what'd you mean by name/cc/billing?
i just placed 2 different transactions
and if they're going to cancel out my 2nd then i need to find osmeone else to do it for me lol
i only gots my one debit card >L<

These shoes are insane!!
It hugs your feet, and it feels very secure.
Amazing considering that it's a running shoe with basketball  shoe features.

Back
Top Bottom