OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by buffguy

NDC size 11 is out.  11's are always first to go out
We;re everywhere bruh.

Team Size 11 used to run deep before we dissolved the Clan...
laugh.gif

damn you all!!
laugh.gif
 even here in UK size 11(US) always the one to got out 1st. 

Lebron VII dunkman no more 11 to 12.

how did the away's sell in your city's? they r still sitting here in MI along with the white/red/black colorway

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

how did the away's sell in your city's? they r still sitting here in MI along with the white/red/black colorway

same here man...still see them on the shelves....think i might cop the Aways this weekend....they look sick on NDC website, think they finally grew on me

aways are slept on real hard. top 3 colorway thus far imo. bruce lee's, chaos, aways.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I played ball in my ASG todays with the black laces and the bleed on the red tongue.

they stain the red tongue?  or do you mean little pieces of the black laces come off on to the tongue?
the ASG stains? cuz of sweat going through tongue or what

Damn, no size 11, decided to grab a 10.5. I wasn't going to miss out on these after I missed out on both the DK's and BL's.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation on the ASG's from Eastbay yet?

Edit:  I guess someone did.

try calling. I called and they told me my tracking # would be available after midnight

Kobe is out of the all star game...damn!.....Nikebasketball has got east vs west and Kevin Durant as the poster boy for the West! WTH!!!!?

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Has anyone gotten shipment confirmation on the ASG's from Eastbay yet?

Edit:  I guess someone did.

try calling. I called and they told me my tracking # would be available after midnight
Thanks, they have it on a truck ready to go out tonght or tomorrow.  I was getting a little anxious.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Had the all stars in the cart, but i couldnt pull that trigger. Couldnt spend 140 on a pair of sneakers i prob wouldnt wear. Put that 140 towards new tires and h.i.d's for my car instead.

same here!!!
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Patience people....your shoes will get there stop freaking out LOL!!!
But I love that new shoe smell. 
laugh.gif

This is a true statement.  On a side note the Inlines are looking nice
pimp.gif

my shoes always get delievered to my parents, and my mom thinks im crazy when the first thing i do is smell them! lol

Back
Top Bottom