OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Originally Posted by bc60997

Patience people....your shoes will get there stop freaking out LOL!!!
But I love that new shoe smell. 
laugh.gif

smell_0.jpg

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

footlocker still hasnt shipped my kobes yet.. smfh.
I ordered mine from there as well. They are supposed to ship out tomorrow, we should get a tracking number anytime she said.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

any chance Shannon Brown (LetShannonDunk) wears the ASGs for the dunk comp?...

I'm pretty sure someone won a contest IDing him a pair and he'll rock those...
or a contest was to be won IDing them and he'll wear em..

So are we actually gonna get a breather now for 2 weeks til the inlines come out? My bank account is thankful. lol

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

this is true...unfortunately, 98% of the iD entries were TRASH!!!
sick.gif

I thought Kobe was supposed to assist Brown with a few of his dunks? I hope so cuz that is our only chance of seeing him rock the ASG's

does anyone know if nike delivers on Saturdays? Cause i ordered my pair wit overnite shipping so just wondering if they do. idk what company they use to ship stuff (UPS, Fedex etc...)

Originally Posted by thethrill909

does anyone know if nike delivers on Saturdays? Cause i ordered my pair wit overnite shipping so just wondering if they do. idk what company they use to ship stuff (UPS, Fedex etc...)
They do not but if you ordered them after 1pm paciific time u wont get them til Monday. But you just might get them tomorrow.

Fedex ships on saturdays, UPS does not

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I played ball in my ASG todays with the black laces and the bleed on the red tongue.

they stain the red tongue?  or do you mean little pieces of the black laces come off on to the tongue?
stain

probably shipping out on monday since it might take a while to 'process'.  i ordered dk's from them and they shipped via Fedex (faulty DK's THOUGH!)

^Damn, that sucks. I wonder if they'll stain with all black laces or just the ones that come with the ASGs.

Originally Posted by five30

^Damn, that sucks. I wonder if they'll stain with all black laces or just the ones that come with the ASGs.

Probably just the ones that came with the ASG's cause there's something different about those laces..a little waxy?

Thank god these released on NDC and I was paying attention over here in Seoul. Thrilled I'm getting the asg's.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

this is true...unfortunately, 98% of the iD entries were TRASH!!!
sick.gif
that's right I completely forgot about that contest...

Just got word Eastbay shipped the orders today.

a sour day jus got sweet..........

a question for the "Gold Members" on your order history for the ASG's

what type of shipping method did they put dwn? Cause I swear I did "3 day select"

just copped the DKs for $180.... look great next to my Chaos.... waiting for my IDs to come in and I can finally chill on the 5s already
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom