OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I really want the DK to release again even though I have a pair already. I need to get another one, they are just so damn hot!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Are the DK ugly? No

Are they as fly as all y'all make them to be? No
I'm gonna have to agree.

(DFabz- You're right. Your SC IVs definitely don't look as new as the DKs!
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by changstae

NWT, totally agree man... chaos are my favorite. i tried on my all stars that i just got from eastbay today...for some reason they dont look as good on my foot to me. and they dont feel as good as the chaos...even though they are the same shoe! haha

Same here. All Stars are dope but Chaos and DKs take the cake for me. Can't wait until the Inlines drop. One of the colorways I'm most looking forward to.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Can't wait until the Inlines drop. One of the colorways I'm most looking forward to.
Cosign...

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

The chaos V's are so ugly that I find them so appealing.  I have to double up on these before they disappear from the stores.
Ricky, I feel ya.  I passed on Chaos & had hoped they'd swing to me for under retail because of wide availability. Alas, I was wrong!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

wow, NWT, those iD's are looking realllyyyy good from that pic of your V collection.

not as dope as those in your avy... smh... I'm afraid to do an all black colorway just b/c were getting a black out colorway already...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

but when I saw em in person I did the
eek.gif
the blueish/purpleish/greenish panels are crazy.

i was like

50b15e838517678650db421d6cb23232b3bf152.gif

Are the DK ugly? No

then why did you outbid me on ebay?... just messin. 

Originally Posted by abstractability

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

I reallllly like the Aways, GR.
I Really Like the All Stars, Pretty easy to find...

I'm not a fan of the Chaos, GR

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

YOU, my friend, know nothing.  If DKs were not limited I would sextuple up.  Thank God they are retroing on Saturday.  I may get my chance.

retro? dont get me wrong they are dope but they would be alot better imo if it actually had some sort of reference besides the color scheme (i.e. scratches on BL's) although i'm not really sure what they would do or or put on there and it not be copyright infringement.. but thats why they make em and i buy em i suppose

I kind of resent the fact that most folks show no love for a shoe unless its "Limited"

folks seem to be in more of a beast mode because the DK are more Limited then most..

Are the DK ugly? No

Yes, it is that fly.

img1166id.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Are the DK ugly? No

I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

I heart GRs!  My fav is still the Away.

The GR's of today will be tomorrow's sought after shoes once they are all gone from retail stores.

By the way, you have a new viewer for your blog!

changstae wrote:
and they dont feel as good as the chaos...even though they are the same shoe! haha

same shoe.... but a completely different flywire feeling...

compare the flywire from the DKs to the aways... the dks have that "premium" flywire

i think the color that they use on the flywire...  really has a huuuuge effect on the softness of the flywire.

HAHA at 'Dwin gif.

Vince, stop hatin' on the DKs. I don't know why I like them so much, just real clean.

I heard there's no more Carpe Diems. True?

Originally Posted by negative

Are the DK ugly? No

Yes, it is that fly.
Pat yourself on the back and say, I'm that guy, I have DKs

no, they're not.

They're a decent looking shoe, they're good looking, but they don't deserve the 2,034,233,422,134 questions a day on if they're releasing.

Adrian, don't mistake it for hate bro.
I said they're not ugly. what more can I say? lol

I'm with Vince and Flint...GR's releases so far have been my favorite. For me the Aways are my top pair, followed by my Chaos and Bruce Lee's. Are the DK's nice? Yes. do I have them? Yes. Honestly I only got them because of the blue in the shoe being my wedding color and my fiancee getting them for me.

Are the DK ugly? No

Yes, it is that fly.
Pat yourself on the back and say, I'm that guy, I have DKs

no, they're not.

They're a decent looking shoe, they're good looking, but they don't deserve the 2,034,233,422,134 questions a day on if they're releasing.

Adrian, don't mistake it for hate bro.
I said they're not ugly. what more can I say? lol

I just patted myself on the back.  Felt good, actually.

There's a reason why there are 2,034,233,422,134 questions a day regarding the DKs, and that's because it is FLY!

Are the DK ugly? No

Yes, it is that fly.

img1166id.jpg

i rarely buy anything buy retro jordans but  damn if these shoes arent sexy as hell.
devil.gif

hopefully i can find a 12 one day
nerd.gif

I feel you, Vince.  I wrote about the same subject on my blog last week: www.flintgrey-cokenoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-love-grs.html

The GR's of today will be tomorrow's sought after shoes once they are all gone from retail stores.

Thanks Ricky!  Hope all is well on the Left Coast.  Whats on tap for your V collection?  Inlines?  USCs?  Holla atcha boy
wink.gif

Adrian, where'd you hear this?

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I'm with Vince and Flint...GR's releases so far have been my favorite. For me the Aways are my top pair, followed by my Chaos and Bruce Lee's. Are the DK's nice? Yes. do I have them? Yes. Honestly I only got them because of the blue in the shoe being my wedding color and my fiancee getting them for me.
When's the big day, Sergio?

Originally Posted by never wear them

changstae wrote:
and they dont feel as good as the chaos...even though they are the same shoe! haha

compare the flywire from the DKs to the aways... the dks have that "premium" flywire

i think the color that they use on the flywire...  really has a huuuuge effect on the softness of the flywire.

o wow really? ive been ballin in my chaos and they felt super comfortable from the first time i wore em. when i put on the all stars i almost felt my feet swell up...but i would assume ASGs would have "premium" flywire too, no?

changstae wrote:

o wow really? ive been ballin in my chaos and they felt super comfortable from the first time i wore em. when i put on the all stars i almost felt my feet swell up...but i would assume ASGs would have "premium" flywire too, no?

V: I'm just messin' with you brah. I think the main reason why I like them is 'cuz it's a basically an every-day-wear shoe, IMO.

Lol I know bro!

some people act like I've cursed their children

christ.

Edwin, A little of both please.
Decaf

in all honesty i'd say:
1) BL
2) Away
3) Chaos
4) DK
5) white/red

i might pull the trigger on a pair of chaos, thinking about it.
definitely getting the blackouts (possibly doubling up) when they release.
NWT, i'll definitely do true blackout iD again ONLY if nike includes better graphic options to really make that black upper make me go
eek.gif
pimp.gif
when i look closely at them. might hit up NTNY soon to check out what they'll have in store for the graphics. crossing my fingers they'll add something for the eyestays and toecap too.

on another note, teefury.com is selling a kobe shirt right now until 12am. it looks like he took the pic of kobe while he was still #8 and was still with adidas, can tell by the shoes.

Thanks Ricky!  Hope all is well on the Left Coast.  Whats on tap for your V collection?  Inlines?  USCs?  Holla atcha boy
wink.gif

Adrian, where'd you hear this?

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

When's the big day, Sergio?
Ron, August 7th. And yea  I agree the DK's aren't that fly. I will say though I plan to double up on the Aways, DK's, Chaos and BL's.

V: Lol.  To some people, shoes are their children...

Flint: I doubt it's true because I saw it snooping around the other site. Why I was on there, I don't know.

Edwin: I'm going to wear a pair of DKs on my left foot and my Chaos on my right foot next time I take the train to LA. Then I can kick each foot while I'm sitting and people will think I'm crazy.

Originally Posted by changstae

changstae wrote:

the chaos, dk, bl's flywire is smooth and bends easy... the aways, asg, wht/red/blk, have that hard plastic feel to them. compare them one day or right now. you'll see what im talking about.

Back
Top Bottom