OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by abernja

If my funds allow, I'm buying EVERY colorway. I like these shoes more and more everyday!!!!!!
my exact thoughts when i first seen them
pimp.gif

Jordans have taken a back seat in my life now
laugh.gif
i am with you guys

co-sign. especially since I got my aways. they're mad comfy! although i already know i wont be able to cop every pair. just as many as i can

^^^ Too clean my man. I'm targeting those aways, and maybe 1 or 2 id's (venom & mlk inspired).

From the looks of them, they seem like performance monsters.

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by abernja

If my funds allow, I'm buying EVERY colorway. I like these shoes more and more everyday!!!!!!
my exact thoughts when i first seen them
pimp.gif

Jordans have taken a back seat in my life now
laugh.gif

Me too...well except for the Space Jams at the end of the month .....and any retro III's.

My main sneaker buying goes to the Kobe line and then anything else (Jordan, Nike, Adidas etc) is bought at discount from a Ross/Marshalls/NordstromRack/Outlets.

Originally Posted by enrique23

TCMan5190- is it true that there is no creasing on the shoes after you wear them?

Good question! I was wondering about that too since the hole upper excluding the heel area is made of 2 layer TPU filaments containing all the flywirecables..
smile.gif
It surely doesn't crease does it?

For sure. After losing shaq... It hurt but ehh. But losing probably the greatest player to play the game wouldve hurt a lot.

no creasing is correct. that pic I took wearing them was taken after a day of wearing them walking around campus. so you be the judge
smile.gif

On the product catalog it's named DARK NIGHT, along w/ the BRUCE LEE's gonna come out in Feb.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

no creasing is correct. that pic I took wearing them was taken after a day of wearing them walking around campus. so you be the judge
smile.gif

How do they fit? Small, Just right,or big.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

On the product catalog it's named DARK NIGHT, along w/ the BRUCE LEE's gonna come out in Feb.
what product catalog are you talking about? if both of those shoes come out in feb along with the aways im in deep $+!#. that is too much $ in onemonth.

gotta set my priorities straight....diapers, milk, house > shoes.
frown.gif

the dark knights look nice but they didn't stun me like the aways did lol.
bruce lee's are must though.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

smile.gif

How do they fit? Small, Just right,or big.

only thing i noticed was around the toe area it was a little tight height wise but it loosened up after a day's wear. so i'd go with whatever size younormally wear

Back
Top Bottom