OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

they are the same color, its just the lighting....look at the your last picture its lighter than the one above it...its the lighting dude. still an ugly %%*shoe....same goes for LBJ's xmas shoe

nice pickup on the gift card shoehd....the shoes are bad luck...they got spanked by the cavs sadly
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I mean is ppl going to blame artest for this loss...he's been playing well for us. Refs always protect lebron for real. Still getting the chaos tho

They want to give him a ring this year, can't you tell by now?

realllllllllllly now? lol u can say the same for: kobe, dwade, cp3, steve nash, etc, etc... the fact is nba protects its "superstars". (other thandwight lol ) superstars allllllllllllllllllllllllllllways get calls that a regular role player would niot.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I obviously understand hooking those up courtside so they can be seen on TV.... but really... rewarding those who can afford to get his kicks on their own is nothing compared to giving these same kicks to those up in the nose bleeds who support Kobe regardless if they can see him or not.

He is going to get good press regardless and even better giving them to the one's NOT paying a Grip courtside.

in all honesty, im sure the decision is being made not by kobe, but most likely by /nike basketballs marketing team. its only the obvious and smart decisionto give those to courtsiders. i understand the ,.idea of giving to those who need them mkore, but g=iving to those at courtside gives them mluch moreexposureand camera time.

My shoes from the game:

Came with the 'LA puppet finger' shirt, and NBA 2k10 for 360.

My xmas gift from my family:

anoyne actually gna wake up early for these? lol maybe socal heads, they might sell quick out there. but im in the bay, and just gonna take my chances and goout around noon- afternoon. chaos look the best out of all the disclosed colorways so far, chaos and the olympics.

I'm heading out to NTLA to pick up another pair of the Chaos tomorrow. Hopefully they're not sold out by the time I get there.

Dangit! I was waiting on some Christmas money before I ordered the Chaos' and now they're not avail. on Eastbay or NDC anymore. Grr... Are they avail.anywhere else for retail?

Originally Posted by ipitomi

do they fit true to size??? or do i need to go half size up??

Originally Posted by raptors29

How are these compared to the IVs?

For those of you who have picked up a pair: How do these fit? Exactly like the IVs? They were on the small side. Just looking for some advice. There's nowhere to try on a pair near me.

I just remembered that "Proper" in Long Beach will also be getting them. So all you socal heads...Its HOHLA, NTLA, UNDFTD (La Brea) and Proper (LongBeach)

the chaos or aways? because everytime i click my size in the chaos and then add to cart it tells me it's out of stock

Back
Top Bottom