OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by dcd2k

UPDATE.HOH Mesquite has sz 8-9.5,11.5 and 13 (sz 10 and 11 were sold out) left on the DK`s. 6 pairs of sz10.5 comming today or tomorrow.I cant believe that Dallas sneakerheads are catching up with the Kobe`s.Thought (heads) care more on Jordan than anything else

Anybody want to help me pick up a pair of 11.5 for me?
smile.gif

I agree with a bunch of you guys on the Bruce Lee colorway.  I think it is definitely going to catch some eyes and turn a few heads because its different from the norm, but as a hoops shoe, or a casual rocker, I just can't get into it.  After seeing this new home colorway, I have to say I think its an improvement on the inlines, although I dig how this years inline colorway has the speckles.  I think that gives it a leg up on the 4s from last year.   Unlike some people on this thread, I really like what they've done with the laces for the Vs.  My only suggestion is that they include an extra set with each pair to give us some options.  At least that way they could justify the price hike
tongue.gif

I have a a pair of eggplant foamposite ones (size 11) that somebody could have if they got me a couple pairs of DK's in a size 13
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dcd2k

UPDATE.HOH Mesquite has sz 8-9.5,11.5 and 13 (sz 10 and 11 were sold out) left on the DK`s. 6 pairs of sz10.5 comming today or tomorrow.I cant believe that Dallas sneakerheads are catching up with the Kobe`s.Thought (heads) care more on Jordan than anything else
Do they do phone orders and does anyone have a working number?  The number I found on the web is giving me a busy signal.

Did anyone watch the game yesterday?  Was anyone there to feel the energy in the 4th quarter, it was electric!
The whole ACC knew it was coming.  How crazy is it when everyone EXPECTS to have thier hearts broken by KB. 
Imagine the pressure he must feel (although I'm not sure he even feels it). 
Good win for the Raps.  
Tough break for Kobe, I love watching him silence entire stadiums. 

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

In other news...

86429102_z.jpg
eek.gif
these look amazing with the shiny detail.  These are exactly like the pe IV he wore in game 1 of the wcf.  nike really came through with the home and away c olors
nike

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Call Niketown Chicago for the Dark Knights. They still have a few... (312)-642-6363
Good lookin out man, snagged me the last sz 11.  Time to edit my sig 
pimp.gif

So.. I just balled in the Kobe V's. After first I was a little disappointed as the IV's felt awesome on the first wear (but this was only during shoot around), then we ran some scrims and these shoes are way better.

10/10 cushioning
10/10 ankle support (even though they're low cut, I feel safer in these as they're lower to the ground compared to the 4's)

Iunno what else to grade, but just give it a 10, the shoes are amazing!

btw.. I got some nice compliments on my shiny Aways lol.

Originally Posted by klh3

Did anyone watch the game yesterday?  Was anyone there to feel the energy in the 4th quarter, it was electric!
The whole ACC knew it was coming.  How crazy is it when everyone EXPECTS to have thier hearts broken by KB. 
Imagine the pressure he must feel (although I'm not sure he even feels it). 
Good win for the Raps.  
Tough break for Kobe, I love watching him silence entire stadiums. 
The ending was very painful to watch.  Horrible shot selection and playcalling.

The Lakers Home cw rocks, I can't wait for them to come out on eastbay. It reminds me of the ZK II homes.

got my pair friday night, got my brothers pair today thru niketown chi!

not sure whats next, the BL's dont do much for me.

keep an eye out on eastbay soon for sz 10 chaos, my friend is going to be returning his pair next week most likely.

Originally Posted by Notorious Cruz

i was able to phone order from niketown, good looking out. do you have to call back to get tracking info?
Yeah, call back in a day or two after you placed the order. Once they process your order and ship it out, they'll have it for you. Sometimes, they email it to you without you asking but sometimes they don't.

Man u guys are good with hunting stuff down. Don't get caught sleeping I guess. If you guys want something go after it...damn with the quickness. 948pst too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

In other news...

86429102_z.jpg
woah...woah..chill son. When do those drop?

I guess it got lost in the BL and DK talk, but it was posted that these and the true Carpe Diem both release in April as POP home and POP away

Just called niketown Chicago. They didn't have my size 12 but they had a 13. Just looking out for anyone still needing a pair. I still need a first pair if anyone can help out.

Back
Top Bottom