OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kbprotege24

e4916b1ac46575608ca24d00eb99f323038a0f3f.jpg
69536d771d8cc7906b877cee65838a4daf38f69c.jpg

My ID'd pair of Kobe V's
Review:  The first time I played in them they felt amazing.  The only thing that wasn't top quality (in my opinion) was the grip of the shoe.  The court was dirty, but I usually got great traction no matter what in my IV's.  I never slipped in the game, but when I was dunking afterward, I couldn't get great traction on my two footed plant.  Today I played in them again on a slightly cleaner court and they were A LOT better.  I think that once the rubber gets a little wear, the traction gets better....Overall they are awesome shoes, I feel like I am gliding up the court while playing in them and things just feel more effortless while wearing these shoes.  I will definitely be getting some more pairs!

the graphic on the base really makes those look nice.
pic request: can you take some detailed pics of your iD's? i'm interested in seeing how the base looks like a bit more closely
nerd.gif

that's why when you hook people up, you shouldn't give them any receipts. After I hook anyone up, I immediately rip it up.

Anyone have a 9.5-10.5 Bruce Lee's for sale? PM ME!
But those BL's are so nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice id's up there as well.

wink.gif
NobleKane wrote:

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I don't think I will ever like Kobe. I can respect his talent,but not his overall attitude. I can appreciate the development of a performance sneaker that has transcended just about everyone's expectations. I love this shoe, 5 pairs and counting, but it doesn't mean I like Kobe anymore or less. All the Kobe lovers can can calm down and not misconstrue what I say as well.I am not starting an argument,simply saying I love the shoe and not the player they are designed for.

this here is what i dont get. his attitude? so u let the media brainwash you? or do you know kobe personally? i wont judge nobody because only god can judge someone and i sure wont judge somebody i dont know.

I don't have anyone brainwashing me, last time I checked, I was entitled to my opinion. It is your opinion and choice to d ride kobe, I respect your choice, I don't like him, and don't need to like him. I don't know him and care not too. I can however make a choice that isn't based on "God's" judgement and simply on the fact I enjoy wearing a performance basketball shoe for... wait for it... Performance Basketball!?

Look at michael jordan. The most dispicable human being in nba history. But also the greatest to ever play the game. so because the media didnt cover his wrong doings and he was a "pal" people didnt know what an %!! he was.

In my adult life I have personally started to dislike Michael as a human being, doesn't make him less a player and it actually pains me when I watch old fotage of him playing because it was a large part of my childhood. It's like finding out Santa isn't real. I respect the hell out of him as the best player of all time, but as a human being, no I really no longer do.

so now we have a board based on Jordan, a total @%*$ of a human.

I didn't start it and in the og days of NT i remember it wasn't about who or what a person did, it was what he wore and when/where you could get it.Now between resellers picking up 30 pairs to apparently "help us" NT folks out, seeing pe's we will never touch in our lives, and complaining/critcizing about limited,hyper,quick,limited gr, and supercallifragilistic releases, we hate on the choice of another human beings favorite player/shoe/style etc.

point is? like the athlete for what he does on on the court or field not his personal life. dont let the media make your mind up for you.

The real point is I haven't let anyone sway my choice. I have seen him play,I know people that have met him and have done plenty of reading/watched interviews, etc about what he is off the court. You can say the same about pretty much anyopne in this league on a given day, but he systematically played the lakers hand to get pieces around him to prove he didn't need shaq, he @%%+!#* and complains about when his teammates don't do enough and throws'em under the bus if he doesn't get his way, and he continues to degradate his body for the same team he apparently doesn't respect. I can admit maturely he is a great player, one of the best. But I don't have to like him A: cuz I wear/buy his shoes B: cuz the media wants to somehow crown him in the wake of michaels absence C: because you say so.

98% of pro athletes cheat on their wives. so you hate 98% of athletes?

sounds like a generalization.I would love to see the studies done on this subject?

i think we can get back on topic now and dead this.

the asg's are gross. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the only thing righteous about them are the out sole.  i wish that was an option for the zkv iD

NIKETOWN Los Angeles The Kobe V and KD II "All-stars" just came in. They are getting processed and will be available tomorrow morning at 10am.

If i fail or not, im still got my eastbay order!!!!! I love 2nd shift, this how should releases be....they come right of left field!!!!

NIKETOWN Los Angeles The Kobe V and KD II "All-stars" just came in. They are getting processed and will be available tomorrow morning at 10am.

If i fail or not, im still got my eastbay order!!!!! I love 2nd shift, this how should releases be....they come right of left field!!!!

Those pics are awesome! Love the 3m effect!

STOP TRYING TO BUY/SELL IN HERE YOU'RE GONNA GET IT LOCKED

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

Dark Knights SKU: 386429-001

Not sure if any Footlockers in Cali will be getting the ASG's. You should call your local store.

thanks a lot man.
pimp.gif

Still on the fences on those ASG's after seeing pics. I know this might sound weird but I don't know if I like them or not...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

MY SPOT GOT THEY SHIPMENT OF KOBE ASGs!!!
all i can say is wow....

These will look so dope on the feet....
pimp.gif

damn man... these colorways are just unbelievable.... they are doing a nice job on the color selection and texture... 

i can see myself wearing these

4216848080_7a365d0437.jpg

5ed15b828616658da27c09d0ea7ea9dd508f331.gif

im bout these " knawmean "

i keep hearing this rumor that Dark Knights are re-releasing/restocking at Footlockers on Feb 20th. Can anyone confirm or are these rumors based on the shoe releasing in Australia on that date?

Had ASG Kobe's in my Eastbay cart friday night and passed for some god awful reason... I now regret that decision and realize that its going to cost me financially.

im lovin all the colorways. except the all star's
i dunno its just too bright. LOL.
gotta cop 1 or 2 of these colorways though

These pics just convinced me that i'm gonna have to track down some ASG v's.
Nike doing the CW's right with these.

Back
Top Bottom