OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^^ SMH.... gotta love it

That dunk contest was about about as exciting as watching ballet. Are they not allowed to use props anymore? Heard nate say something like tht during his interview. My asg's should be here Monday from fnl! Gotta love that they sat at the warehouse literally ten minutes away all day saturday instead of being delivered to me, thanks UPS!

im not liking how u guys talkin about that the laces on the asg bleed i might just through my laces in the washer to let them bleed out if they want lol i just hope they dont fade out crazy

It looks like the dunk guys didn't even practice or have a game plan. That was pathetic. Shannon's i.d.'s looked decent after seeing them on his feet.

How do you guys think these shoes will hold up playing outdoor ball?

^^^ i don't think they will hold up for outdoor use....the sole is very thin and would wear thru very quickly.....

^Thinkin the same thing. I want to play in them so bad, but I only have an outdoor court.

i wouldnt wear them for outdoor. the ids clear soles are thicker than the grs. now i know why they say for outdoor.

what im wearing today!

4356286661_d9fcabdafc.jpg

4357032048_2dce3b37f0.jpg

one more!!!!!

4356290901_bf6141b9b1.jpg

cant get enough of the DKs.... I'd be willing to pay 200+ for these "thangs" if i didnt have 'em

shannon brown is only good at doing those high flying straight dunks, but other than that he doesn't have any other arsenal of moves.  I have never seen him do 360 or reverse dunks.

Originally Posted by gottig10

u guys actually like these more than the asg lebrons?

WOW
Duhhh. I can ask you the same question about why you prefer the Lebron's over the Kobe's. But that's a stupid question. To each his own.

NWT - Damn, clean DK's.

Originally Posted by gottig10

u guys actually like these more than the asg lebrons?

WOW

U actually have an avy of yourself wearing glasses and holding a 2009 spacejam?... Obviously you ain't Italian... What's up with the scree name?... WOW...ppl have diff taste doggy.Thanks AdrianAnd gimpy, don't you got like 3 pairs!?

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Westchester aways are dope might have to add those to the list

Those westchester's are not going to release. CIF ( california interscholastic federation) rules dont allow them to be sold. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

That dunk contest was about about as exciting as watching ballet. Are they not allowed to use props anymore? Heard nate say something like tht during his interview. My asg's should be here Monday from fnl! Gotta love that they sat at the warehouse literally ten minutes away all day saturday instead of being delivered to me, thanks UPS!

I love how people say the dunk contest was bad. Most of you us can't even dunk anywhere close to what they arent doing accept Knicks Fresh
laugh.gif
. Yes this year dunk contest wasnt great but really there's only been a few memorable Dunk contests to me( Jordan,Wilkins,Vince Carter and one of Nate's performamces) Even Kobe's performance wasnt incredible.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I love how people say the dunk contest was bad. Most of you us can't even dunk anywhere close to what they arent doing accept Knicks Fresh
laugh.gif
. Yes this year dunk contest wasnt great but really there's only been a few memorable Dunk contests to me( Jordan,Wilkins,Vince Carter and one of Nate's performamces) Even Kobe's performance wasnt incredible.
I would like to add Jason Richardson to the list

NWT thanks

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

laugh.gif

lol. when shannon brown did his 2 dunks, i was smh...he was doing doing dunks that i can do

Originally Posted by swooshallday

laugh.gif
I would like to add Jason Richardson to the list
J-Rich had some amazing dunks.

But on this year's dunk contest. I was thrown off as soon as the lights in the stadium were turned all the way up. They usually dim them and have a crazy mood going in there.

I remember the year after Vince won. Me and whoever I was watching it with were all saying that Vince should show these guys how to dunk. This is the NBA though, and although there are sick dunkers in the league. That's not what wins games. They don't get drafted on flashy dunking ability. There are insane dunkers all over the world who could come up with some inventive dunks, but couldn't play at the high level of play these guys are at.

Back
Top Bottom