OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

went to footlocker today they had the 2k10 away and then went to footaction they had new ones the white red ones

Originally Posted by jstatus238

I was 1st in line at Tyler.  Only one person showed up after me.  One for my roommate and one for me.  Unfortunately they didn't have an 11 available so I had to settle for 11.5

as much as i hate Kobe  these shoes are 
smokin.gif

When are the inlines gonna drop? It'll probably the last I'm gonna cop...these has been the most expensive sneaker year for me. Need to start saving again for more important things...like the ZKB VI...just kidding..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

chris duhon of the knicks got a nice knicks colorway kobe v id on right now
Too bad that's the only thing nice about Duhon. He's my backup PG for my fantasy squad & he's been playing like garbage the past few months. Btw haven't posted in a while, but I got back from Hong Kong Feb. 4th and the Dark Knight's were a plenty over there. Too bad the biggest size they had was an 11, I need a 12.5
frown.gif
. They were 999.00 HK = $128.90 & no tax. So if anyone has any contacts there ask them to hook you up.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by jstatus238

I was 1st in line at Tyler.  Only one person showed up after me.  One for my roommate and one for me.  Unfortunately they didn't have an 11 available so I had to settle for 11.5
Tyler, TX?
Tyler Galleria  in Riverside, CA

Headed over to Inland Center Mall in San Bernardino, CA this morning, got there around 9:45.  Only two other people there.  One for the Dark Knights in a 12, the other for the Spizikes.  Also some dude comin' thru lookin for some Griffeys.  Got my size 11 for $124.99-under retail! Stoked.  But didnt seem like there was too much of rush there.  Time to let the wallet recover.
[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

ohh i see. yeah you guys were right in back of me then haha. oh yeah major props to GZA73, just received my all stars a couple minutes ago and mannn i am impressed and very happy! sorry i couldn't get a pair of DK's for you though. but thanks again!

Your welcome! No problem, next time.

Shoetrends has what seem to be the inlines for preorder at $110. They labeled them as the home editions, but have the inlines as the pic

my cousin might be getting the 'valentines' for me tomorrow if the store has them. if he gets them, i'll put on my laces from the kb4 breds.. i know people have asked for pics, so i'll do it if i get htem.

Thank god this weekend is over with the DK's! Maybe now we wont have 3 posts a page asking about if they are coming! Congrats to those who got them

man today was kinda crazy for everybody that tried to get a pair of dk now looking to all the talk about the marions crazy that its releasing in the middel of the week

Honestly I forgot about the DK's today. I didn't have any money for them or anywhere to buy them so I guess it didn't matter anyways.

saw the dk's for the first time in person today. i almost bought them and then passed. decided that if they're still around next week, then i'll buy them. don't bother asking me where they are cause the ones i saw are a 14 and it is their last pair.

don't know if its been posted, but according to KB24.com, Kobe will be wearing the homes whenever he comes back.

from KB24.com:

What Kobe will be wearing
Lakers_home_shoe1.jpg

Kobe would have been lacing up these inline, white/yellow/purple Zoom Vs for the Lakers’ home game against the Celtics tonight.

Back
Top Bottom