OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe V ID - release 12/25/09 POST DESIGNS HERE!

^^^ Do you know if they fit perfectly.... looking for a GOOD match to the OG laces they come with.

I guess I am being picky

great ids gi......esp the carpe diems.
pimp.gif

Seems like the ID designs I've seen here on NT are better than what's actually scheduled to be released.

I really hope the quality on the ID V's is on point.

Can someone tell me how to post screen shots of the designs for the ID..can't remember how to do it..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Can someone tell me how to post screen shots of the designs for the ID..can't remember how to do it..
You can just screen clip it from onenote if you have vista

Originally Posted by thekckid

has anyone even copped this yet? couldn't you start ordering 12/26

more than a few have already copped, and you could order starting on the 25th.

I'm gonna wait and see the first few pairs ordered before I'll order mine. But definitely the Id V's options are dope. They should've added theshozoku or whatever the Kobe logo is called among the logos available to be made.

anyone know what the "exotic material" option is gonna look like in person?? i know nobody has gotten their IDs yet, but are there pictures of that?what kind of texture is that? thanks

Got the email from Nike saying my pair is being created. I'll make sure

To post some detailed pics once they come in give some of y'all a better idea of how yours might turn out. Can't wait for mine!

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

anyone know what the "exotic material" option is gonna look like in person?? i know nobody has gotten their IDs yet, but are there pictures of that? what kind of texture is that? thanks

try checking the 'more views' option when you iD the Vs. that should give you an idea.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

anyone know what the "exotic material" option is gonna look like in person?? i know nobody has gotten their IDs yet, but are there pictures of that? what kind of texture is that? thanks

try checking the 'more views' option when you iD the Vs. that should give you an idea.

dahh, thanks. shoulda seen that.

gonna hold off to order b/c i wanna see how the orange actually looks. is it the exact same shade of orange they offered for the IV's?

Back
Top Bottom