OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

I sprained my ankle too once before.. but it wasn't because of me playing bball. I was walking on the sidewalk and didn't see the curb. I instinctively stepped as if there was no drop down and sure enough, bam, sprained ankle... so sad...
Adrian, it's unfortunate that you had to go down that way but your pain is my laughter for the day.

laugh.gif
Ricky, It's all good. That happened a long time ago. There have been other worse things I've done that by far overtake that one.

The Dukes with other laces look real good.. I must resist though. Must!

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..

Damn, dukes look good with black laces.
and you can sprain your ankle in any bball shoe ever made.

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..

I would take that statement seriously if, all the rest of the NBA players who wear the V's, have sprained their ankles multiple times.

So I guess it's just you that thinks that.

Did you get crossed over wearing your Hyperdunks when you broke an ankle?   I've worn the HD's indoors and out, and no problems, same with the IV's. 

I'm guessing you and super light weight sneakers don't go well together.
laugh.gif

Been wearing my Aways since January, no problems as far as my ankle goes. I don't lace them up all the way, I leave one set of eyelets open. I also tie them snug, not tight and wear just one pair of socks. How did you guys sprain your ankles? Step on someone? Land wrong or just rolled them?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I would take that statement seriously if, all the rest of the NBA players who wear the V's, have sprained their ankles multiple times.

So I guess it's just you that thinks that.

Did you get crossed over wearing your Hyperdunks when you broke an ankle?   I've worn the HD's indoors and out, and no problems, same with the IV's.

Like I said lol, he can go put his Brons on.. lol 

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

hey guys i have a question, the left shoe of my inlines has developed a squeak when i walk. squeaks on concrete/pavement as well as tile floor. it varies in how loud it is and kind of comes and goes, but squeaks more often than not. does anyone know if this is a problem i can fix? it's driving me crazy whenever i walk lol.
Have you tried taking the insole off and replacing it with an aftermarket one?  How long have you had them?  I exchanged my Aways @ Footaction after a week of playing in them because mine squeaked really loud.  Maybe you can do that...
i havent tried replacing the insoles yet.  I've had the shoe since they released, so about 2 weeks i think.  i'll try walking around a bit more to see if they go away, if not i'll return them.  thanks for the help guys!

Carpe Diem Version will blow away the Dark Knight IMO!!!if the DK was a GR,im pretty sure its still sitting on the shelf of every Foootlocker by now
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Yeah, I've said that all along, but they'll swear up and down they're the hottest thing since sliced bread!

Love the Dark Knights, but I still think the Aways are the best colorway so far.

Carpe Diem's are good looking too, so we'll see.

Love the DK's. Not a shoe that really stands out in terms of flash, but its simplicity and elegance is unmatched by the other CW's.

I like the black laces in the dukes ways better....I don't know why Nike always screws up the laces.....

Back
Top Bottom