OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Hey jdub562, you know you can't have pics in your sig right?   Just making sure.
nerd.gif

Don't get yourself suspended.

Got my Chaos in the mail today, & used the Locker Madness coupon to pick up some Inlines, $106 out the door
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can use the $30 off coupon?

After a second hard run in the ZKV, i'm pretty much in LOVE. The fit is incredible. The court feel is incredible. The traction is incredible (IMO). I need more pairs!! 3 isn't enough.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hey jdub562, you know you can't have pics in your sig right?   Just making sure.
nerd.gif

Don't get yourself suspended.
I did not know that bro...thanx for theheads up REMOVED.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Got my Chaos in the mail today, & used the Locker Madness coupon to pick up some Inlines, $106 out the door
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many times you can use the $30 off coupon?

Don't see why the would limit them, since it's 1 universal code for everyone.  Did they make you show your VIP card?

^ locker madness coupon? is that the one that was posted a couple pages ago?

Originally Posted by jdub562

Wish the dukes would have been produced with a blk midsole.

Love the DK's. Not a shoe that really stands out in terms of flash, but its simplicity and elegance is unmatched by the other CW's.

This guy knows what he's talking about. Completely agree on both points.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif

Don't see why the would limit them, since it's 1 universal code for everyone.  Did they make you show your VIP card?
They scanned it yeah, it says right on the coupon that they need your vip #, so I don't know if that means you can only use the coupon once or not?

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..
6a00d8345230d269e20105370da83a970b-550wi

laugh.gif

They scanned it yeah, it says right on the coupon that they need your vip #, so I don't know if that means you can only use the coupon once or not?

Oh, quick solution, register for another one, under a relatives address or something.  
laugh.gif

I just got the coupon in the mail and there is a different code from the email and text message. I might use it on the inlines

Just went to footlocker and copped some chaos's with the $30 off coupon. I originally went there to cop the away's, but couldn't pass on the chaos's with all the hype you guys are giving them haha

I really need some help. The Kobe V's are an addiction

^^ Me too, I was telling myself that they looked whack... then I saw them in person... next thing you know I got myself a couple of pairs. haha 
laugh.gif
  Love these shoes!!!

I gotta stop lookin at all these pics. Making me want every colorway released

Back
Top Bottom