OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Im far away from a house of hoops and Ive never seen these in person. But I can only get 2 of the 3. So Which 2 should I get Dukes, USC, or Ace? Please Help. Thanks.

Got my 2nd pair of ASG today. Ordered it last Friday at HOHLA... Glad I got it, but box came in all jacked up
frown.gif
Shoes are perfectly fine though
smile.gif

someone posted this in the lebron thread but the october and november nike basketball collection has two colorways of the nike zoom kobe V X one is white/ black/ del sol/ metallic silver and the other is ink/ metallic silver/ black

Originally Posted by haza12d

Got my 2nd pair of ASG today. Ordered it last Friday at HOHLA... Glad I got it, but box came in all jacked up
frown.gif
Shoes are perfectly fine though
smile.gif

I hate when that happens.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..
6a00d8345230d269e20105370da83a970b-550wi

laugh.gif
The iv's never broke my ankle.. I WANT THE IV'S PERFORMANCE IN THE V'S !

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Im far away from a house of hoops and Ive never seen these in person. But I can only get 2 of the 3. So Which 2 should I get Dukes, USC, or Ace? Please Help. Thanks.

For sure the Ace's, and then I would go with USC's. I dont like the all white midsole of the Duke's. Just my opinion

I find it so hard to believe that someone can roll their ankles in these. Your foot should be gripping the floor. The 4s are crap to me now. I'm to the point where I just wana throw em away (don't mean it like that, but you get what I mean) I felt like it was a waste investing so much in the 4s, Ima keep em of course... Funny how i was cheating on em with the k4 and k5s. That lunar was garbage now that i think about it.

Yes got more Kobe's with the $30 off. I think that most Chaos and Aways will be scooped up by end of the month so if your waiting don't wait too long!I got the last pairs of Aways at my FTL.

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..

laugh.gif

You guys all must be ******ed or something.

1. learn to run properly.
2. the IV's don't outperform the V's. if you think that's true, give me your V's.

I play intense basketball.. and when I say intense, not this pick up crap... i play in men's league and extramural's in college.

my shoes get beat up every day, and I'm fine.... seriously, somethings wrong with you guys.

Originally Posted by al3x89

laugh.gif

You guys all must be ******ed or something.

1. learn to run properly.
2. the IV's don't outperform the V's. if you think that's true, give me your V's.

I play intense basketball.. and when I say intense, not this pick up crap... i play in men's league and extramural's in college.

my shoes get beat up every day, and I'm fine.... seriously, somethings wrong with you guys.

some peeps just have weak ankles.

i got a question im a vip member but havent gotten a coupon, is there like requirement to get a coupon like have to spend 200 dollars in 3 months, any info is helpfull thanks

Just got off the phone with a FTL here in SoCal & they had my sz in the Chaos and was told I could use the $30 off coupon to cop...wanna double up but money is a lil funny right now. Should I just stick to ham sandwiches for the next couple weeks? lol. Dang Kobe V's why do you have to be so addictive. Have not felt this way about kicks in a long time. 

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i got a question im a vip member but havent gotten a coupon, is there like requirement to get a coupon like have to spend 200 dollars in 3 months, any info is helpfull thanks
Just go back a few pages and print out the coupon.  As long as you have your VIP member #, write it on the print out of the coupon & you should be fine.  I've used the coupon 4 times in the past two days  (at 3 different FTL).  Don't think there's a limit to the # of usages. Copped 2 pairs of inlines & 2 HD low supremes.  Debating on using the coupon on the aways.  They just look sweet in person, but still haven't pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom