OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just got off the phone with a FTL here in SoCal & they had my sz in the Chaos and was told I could use the $30 off coupon to cop...wanna double up but money is a lil funny right now. Should I just stick to ham sandwiches for the next couple weeks? lol. Dang Kobe V's why do you have to be so addictive. Have not felt this way about kicks in a long time. 

Which FTL is it J? I'll get it for you =) ha!

Just got off the phone with a FTL here in SoCal & they had my sz in the Chaos and was told I could use the $30 off coupon to cop...wanna double up but money is a lil funny right now. Should I just stick to ham sandwiches for the next couple weeks? lol. Dang Kobe V's why do you have to be so addictive. Have not felt this way about kicks in a long time. 

Do it!!! Chaos are too dope!!!
pimp.gif
   I have 2 pairs, and this colorway is the only time i've ever had doubles, in my 15+ years of buying kicks.

get the chaos because the resellers are scooping these up right now too. get them under retail while you can

Originally Posted by MarkyMark626

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i got a question im a vip member but havent gotten a coupon, is there like requirement to get a coupon like have to spend 200 dollars in 3 months, any info is helpfull thanks
Just go back a few pages and print out the coupon.  As long as you have your VIP member #, write it on the print out of the coupon & you should be fine.  I've used the coupon 4 times in the past two days  (at 3 different FTL).  Don't think there's a limit to the # of usages. Copped 2 pairs of inlines & 2 HD low supremes.  Debating on using the coupon on the aways.  They just look sweet in person, but still haven't pulled the trigger.

Just call the 1 800 number on the back of the card (chances are your VIP application hasn't been processed, it takes a while) or go to a store and tell them to enter your emial address in the email capture. There is suppose to be a limit of 3 coupons per day on VIPs but if you go to different stores, who is going to know.

Originally Posted by s dubl

C'mon man....shoes>food. buy the Chaos.

Why did I ask other addicts in this time of crisis? LOL, Im gonna do it. Just gotta hide it from the fiance. Don't think she will appreciate me buying more kicks while we try & save up for a wedding. Thats what the court house is for if we cant afford a decent venue cuz of my addiction, lol.

i wish nike made a kobe shoe as great as the V's for outdoor ball AND made them available in the states. we have outdoor courts too, nike.

haha everyone telling others to get the chaos is only adding fuel to reseller to make the drive out to buy these up... tisk tisk adding to the problem without knowing it haha

C'mon man....shoes>food. buy the Chaos.

roll.gif
roll.gif
It's so true buy the chaos. Since I got a job it's been Ramon Noodles and McDonald's/Wendy's  dollar menu for me.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Some people are straight up idiots I swear.

Sadly most of them post in here.

Dope Aces Al1ens
Holy !%+%! I was just thinking the same think reading and catching up in this thread...

Cbf....buy the Make Sense...I think those have the XDR outsoles and are made for outdoor play. Some of em actually look pretty nice...at least I think so.

iUsed...I feel the same way. I don't even have doubles on my Jordan grails and these Vs are having me want to double up.

Cbf....buy the Make Sense...I think those have the XDR outsoles and are made for outdoor play. Some of em actually look pretty nice...at least I think so.

iUsed...I feel the same way. I don't even have doubles on my Jordan grails and these Vs are having me want to double up.
I wonder what the weight difference is between the 2...

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..
6a00d8345230d269e20105370da83a970b-550wi

laugh.gif
The iv's never broke my ankle.. I WANT THE IV'S PERFORMANCE IN THE V'S !

You guys all must be ******ed or something.

1. learn to run properly.
2. the IV's don't outperform the V's. if you think that's true, give me your V's.

I play intense basketball.. and when I say intense, not this pick up crap... i play in men's league and extramural's in college.

my shoes get beat up every day, and I'm fine.... seriously, somethings wrong with you guys.
Extramurals lmao, it's "Intra" mural
wink.gif

It's unfair to say run properly, or do this or that differently without knowing the circumstances in how they sprained/rolled their ankles.. If you come down on another players foot, hardly any shoe is saving your ankle, even taping it doesn't always help (I taped my ankles for college ball)

BUT, for the most part, you cannot blame the shoes fellas.. If you are rolling them by just running then quickly changing direction, something is obviously wrong... Strengthen those ankles/legs, or pick another sport. High tops are just masking the interlying issue....

^^exactly...I doubt its the shoes. Look at soccer player (as Kobe pointed out in the video about reasoning on the IVs being low tops) they experience much more torque on their ankles than a basketball player and don't have problems wearing low tops. If you sprained your ankle wearing lows, chances are you would have sprained the same ankle in the same situation if you were wearing mids, or even highs.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

whats up vince!! you get any new kobes? i still am at 0 but may get a pair soon hahaha

You've been saying that for the longest, just go get a pair!   There's even the coupon out, what other motivation do you need?  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

whats up vince!! you get any new kobes? i still am at 0 but may get a pair soon hahaha

You've been saying that for the longest, just go get a pair!   There's even the coupon out, what other motivation do you need?  
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

hell, ill buy em for you drew.... just stop saying soon... its been a year.
laugh.gif

just messin.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

hell, ill buy em for you drew.... just stop saying soon... its been a year.
laugh.gif

just messin.

Lol, everyone donate, 5 bucks for drew to get his pair! lol,

Drew, I like Edwin was surprised with a pair of USCs!
smile.gif
 And I got inlines as well

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Some people are straight up idiots I swear.

Sadly most of them post in here.

Dope Aces Al1ens
Holy !%+%! I was just thinking the same think reading and catching up in this thread...

Word bro.. Amazing there's that many out there!

wth i need to be SURPRISED with some kobes!! maybe ill get lucky this weekend, i better be extra nice like edwin is with his girl when he wants shoes haha jk jk

haha thats what ive been asking for, someone to donate to my kobe v fund! haha

ok french, edwin, vince, adrian, ill make it a point to get them this weekend otherwise ill stop saying soon =)

size 10 please edwin!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Extramurals lmao, it's "Intra" mural
wink.gif
make sure you're right before trying to correct someone else

Intramural sports are events which take place within a certain institution. Each event is usually held once a week and there are no mandatory practices.
Extramural Sports are an extension of intramurals and teams will play other teams from other insitutions

i would definitely like to give the make sense a try, really, but i'm not about to drop $125+ on ebay for shoes i know nothing about. are they well cushioned? do they offer the same cushioning setup as the V's? if i can find a pair for less than a bill then maybe i'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom