OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dmxgod

blackcat23mj wrote:

Hey D are those shoulder braces you use cumbersome? my bro has a dislocation problem with one of his shoulders,
i dont find them cumbersome at all....i've actually grown really attached to wearing them when I play...
even after rehab and feeling strength in the shoulder(s) I find a certain crutch factor with regards to wearing them.....
the ROM with the brace on is excellent....but at the same time it keeps the stabilizing muscles in place to prevent the dislocation...
I have gone thru about 4 different types of brace and the one I use now I've purchased more than once....and I highly recommend.
I'll send you the link homie.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

1st pair > 2nd pair. the snake skin texture is hot.

Seriously, I hope the ones with the snake skin texture releases, the pop are a pass for me, even tho they look almost the same, but their not.

I guess we couldn't expect all the CW's to be fire. The POP CD are a big disappointment!!!!

Carpe Diem > POP. I like how they decided to use a new pattern with the POP's, but without the flint grey, it's a bit of a let down. May just make another pair of id's when the green

option hits and pass on these.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm gonna have to see a Never Wear Them picture before I decide.

make sure you don't miss the bandwagon tho
grin.gif
I won't be driving it tho.... Gotta see em in person. Some of these websites make so much off advertisments and such... But yet, can't invest in a damn cam. Marquee is all alone right now.

NWT pics will persudae you to buy any kicks, lol. Much props to your camera game bro. Gonna invest in a better one once the V CW's stop dropping.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm gonna have to see a Never Wear Them picture before I decide.

make sure you don't miss the bandwagon tho
grin.gif
I won't be driving it tho.... Gotta see em in person. Some of these websites make so much off advertisments and such... But yet, can't invest in a damn cam. Marquee is all alone right now.

i found him........ MR. Presidente....................
roll.gif

I really hope the Carpe Diem's release as the first picture. Those are real nice. There is just something about the second ones that doesn't do it for me...

I like both pairs and both pairs will be purchased.
Let's just wait until they are released and someone takes pictures of them.  I'm sure half of you will change your mind.......

Dark Knights came in today!!! I think this is my new favorite colorway...then Chaos, then Lees. Dukes are coming in next week, SMH at this line taking control over me...

Not really liking either...Would rather try to find another pair of the chaos.
Both are sub par to the Kobe IV version IMO.....

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by changstae

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

Has anyone sprained their ankle/s in the V yet? I lace up real tight and wear two socks. I just sprained it again on my 10th wear in them playing indoors since late Feb which was my first time breaking them in and sprained it on my 3rd wear. I might have to switch back to hyperdunks which I had no problems with if this continues
rolled my ankle twice, no major sprains yet
I've broken my ankle in hyperdunks.. 
the kobe V outriggers helped stop a sprained ankle.. but now the shoe feels like crap .. it's like the outriggers have a 1 time use only..

Just came back from practice.. I wore the kobe V inlines. Guess what?
I sprained the same ankle that I almost sprained last time.. kobe v's are crap performance-wise..
6a00d8345230d269e20105370da83a970b-550wi

laugh.gif
The iv's never broke my ankle.. I WANT THE IV'S PERFORMANCE IN THE V'S !

You guys all must be ******ed or something.

1. learn to run properly.
2. the IV's don't outperform the V's. if you think that's true, give me your V's.

I play intense basketball.. and when I say intense, not this pick up crap... i play in men's league and extramural's in college.

my shoes get beat up every day, and I'm fine.... seriously, somethings wrong with you guys.
Extramurals lmao, it's "Intra" mural
wink.gif

It's unfair to say run properly, or do this or that differently without knowing the circumstances in how they sprained/rolled their ankles.. If you come down on another players foot, hardly any shoe is saving your ankle, even taping it doesn't always help (I taped my ankles for college ball)

BUT, for the most part, you cannot blame the shoes fellas.. If you are rolling them by just running then quickly changing direction, something is obviously wrong... Strengthen those ankles/legs, or pick another sport. High tops are just masking the interlying issue....
lol.. actually, it's both. intra is within the school.. and extra is against other schools. it's for the guys that didn't make the actual school team, but are still good enough to play against college guys.

and i know, i was only kidding about the running thing.

sorry i just read the other post where someone corrected you. i don't care if you believe me or not, i play both intramural and extramural. and i did mean to say extramural lol.

Okay, all good... I'll be totally honest, because that's just who I am. I have never ever heard of extramural basketball, but maybe because my schools never had it or the fact that I played for the teams, so never looked into it? Anyway, no biggie.

Let's see more pic's of the Dukes guy's... I'm not getting my pair until Sunday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Oh no, how did the CD V's go from this.....

1499jco.jpg

To this...
sick.gif

ih5cfc.jpg

Easy Pass
tired.gif
OH BOY that's upsetting... That first pair I was looking forward to, dammit.

^I really like the first pic. Hope those are what releases. The 2nd pic, not so much

I kinda like the fact that they changed the CD/POP cw coming out. There are too many cws out right now with the mamba scales. It's a nice change of pace!

I actually like the POP version better than the CD version. I think they are sick. Many of you will probably change your mind when you see them in person. lol just like the the DK's that everyone was callin "too plain" when we first saw pics.

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn...Pops/CDs seem to get uglier and uglier with every round of pics.
smh.gif

chill Shaun. Once actual pics surface, you got shotgun on my bandwagon. But you might have to fight Vince for it tho
grin.gif
Lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

damn...Pops/CDs seem to get uglier and uglier with every round of pics.
smh.gif

chill Shaun. Once actual pics surface, you got shotgun on my bandwagon. But you might have to fight Vince for it tho
grin.gif
Lol

Lol! It's cool, I figure Shaun is a lil taller then me, so I can chill in the back haha

Back
Top Bottom