OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by abstractability

People just want to be spoon fed everything.

true. But we all do it sometimes. I wouldn't blame him tho... I just did it not that long ago and the info was posted right above me
laugh.gif

Yeah, but to be sarcastic and get mad because people haven't answered his questions is a bit much no? 

correcto. Pero pobresito el papacito.
Pobrecita que no?

True Adrian. And I agree Shaun... I mean look how the gradients did.... No1 wants the Vs anymore once the VIs gon' come out... Unless.... Hmmm.... Is JB doing that bad where they'll push Kobes sig around Jan/Feb.... Hmm....

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

true. But we all do it sometimes. I wouldn't blame him tho... I just did it not that long ago and the info was posted right above me
laugh.gif

Yeah, but to be sarcastic and get mad because people haven't answered his questions is a bit much no? 

Pobrecita que no?

por supuesto
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

laugh.gif

Pobrecita que no?

Ustedes me hacen > 
laugh.gif

What's up with the home colorway coming next month?

I didnt see anyone talking about thoese, any official pics?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ Check the first page.

I have seen pics of home with partial purple tongue, all white tongue, and kids with all white tongue couple pages back..............

Wow, no one likes the POP's? They're sick!!! that's cool , leave 'em on the shelves for me! I'll pick 'em up, no problem!!!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone know why i can't use the online fl code on the Kobes?

Because when the shoes say they are excluded from any discount, you absolutely cannot use a discount.

FTL hasn't pulled out that restriction. 

Hell, some footlocker stores are not even taking the coupon, it depends on where you go.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone know why i can't use the online fl code on the Kobes?

Because when the shoes say they are excluded from any discount, you absolutely cannot use a discount.

FTL hasn't pulled out that restriction. 

Hell, some footlocker stores are not even taking the coupon, it depends on where you go.
Oh alright, thought i read somewhere that people were using them online. Thanks for clearing it up.

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

seriously no one can check the chaos upc for me!!! wow.

Dude, why are you whining?    With a little research, and I do mean a little, you can find it for yourself. 

And what you probably won't realize, is that there is a thread dedicated to Product Numbers and SKU's.  Unbelievable. 
laugh.gif

Now I agree 100% with your previous statement Vince.  Sheesh.

Footlocker SKU#:  41-03789-504

Product/Style Code#:   386429-531
Im not whining, I asked like 3x if someone can check it up for me.  I wasnt looking for the footlocker sku...I was looking for the UPC #.  And I know about the sku/upc thread...it  didnt have the UPC listed there just the SKU.  everyone else thanks for the help.

seriously no one can check the chaos upc for me!!! wow.

Dude, why are you whining?    With a little research, and I do mean a little, you can find it for yourself. 

And what you probably won't realize, is that there is a thread dedicated to Product Numbers and SKU's.  Unbelievable. 
laugh.gif

Now I agree 100% with your previous statement Vince.  Sheesh.

Footlocker SKU#:  41-03789-504

Product/Style Code#:   386429-531
Im not whining, I asked like 3x if someone can check it up for me.  I wasnt looking for the footlocker sku...I was looking for the UPC #.  And I know about the sku/upc thread...it  didnt have the UPC listed there just the SKU.  everyone else thanks for the help.

No to be a jerk but the UPC/Box code is easier to find than the Foot Locker SKU. If you just looked on eBay you've see multiple pictures of the Chaos V shoe boxes where the code is clearly visible.

dude...*%%...I didnt know i had to go McGyver to get a UPC code...this is the kobe thread and I figured I could ask someone to check their box for me....whatever man its over with now.
thanks for those that helped out.

dude...*%%...I didnt know i had to go McGyver to get a UPC code...this is the kobe thread and I figured I could ask someone to check their box for me....whatever man its over with now.

Dude its not being McGyver.....If you are smart enough to figure out a upc code means something, you're smart enough to take your butt on eBay and search for it, instead of whining in here. I ask questions in this thread and my questions dont always get answered but I dont start whining about it.

If clicking on a pic on ebay is going McGyver, then what do you call taking the time to post a question 3 times on here repeatedly?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That must be some serious Colombo #$$*.

If clicking on a pic on ebay is going McGyver, then what do you call taking the time to post a question 3 times on here repeatedly?? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That must be some serious Colombo #$$*.
bro...are you done?....I dont really use ebay so I didnt think of going on there to check for the code.  its over w/ now.

Back
Top Bottom