OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Didn't we already go through this debate before the last CD picture surfaced???

^first it was the first pic that was releasing, then people thought they changed it to the 2nd pic, then the in-store pic of the 1st design showed up and everyone said thank god they are sticking with the original colorway.....and now everyone thinks it is the 2nd pic that is releasing again??? Did I miss something?

Hopefully both with release to please everyone. Personally though, i only want the ones with the scales. The other one looks like the colors are dull and the pattern is ugly.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ih5cfc.jpg

Easy Pass
tired.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

never wear them wrote:

s dubl wrote:

damn...Pops/CDs seem to get uglier and uglier with every round of pics.
smh.gif

chill Shaun. Once actual pics surface, you got shotgun on my bandwagon. But you might have to fight Vince for it tho
grin.gif
Lol

Lol! It's cool, I figure Shaun is a lil taller then me, so I can chill in the back haha

I might want to jump on just for the hell of it!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh.gif

chill Shaun. Once actual pics surface, you got shotgun on my bandwagon. But you might have to fight Vince for it tho
grin.gif
Lol

Lol! It's cool, I figure Shaun is a lil taller then me, so I can chill in the back haha

lol. Don't fear my lil black pinto Vince
wink.gif
laugh.gif
we'll take my other whip, but don't make fun of me cuz of my Jordan 2010s

Originally Posted by GZA73

never wear them wrote:

s dubl wrote:

smh.gif

grin.gif
Lol

I might want to jump on just for the hell of it!

I got you G... But my trunk can only hold about 10 boxes... So you might wana cut back a lil
laugh.gif

Haha...you guys are silly.

I like the scales, not feeling the diamond design. You're right though Edwin...actual pics might change my mind. If not money for another pair...I'm really wanting to double up on CDs for some reason.

The snake scale ones are hot that's why. Double is a must. But i just might use em for casual purposes if anything(no need for more 5s to be in the rotation)... And these don't crease, so unds'n the 2nd pair won't happen till Kobe turns fitty.

Some new colorways scheduled for late this year?

http://niketalk.com/topic/242231

Checked to see if it was already posted, but may have missed it.

2010 October:

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-104 WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL-MTLLC SLVR

2010 December

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-500 INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

seriously no one can check the chaos upc for me!!! wow.

Damn- Someone help out dude with the UPC of the ugliest CW to release so far!!

Dude, why are you whining?    With a little research, and I do mean a little, you can find it for yourself. 

And what you probably won't realize, is that there is a thread dedicated to Product Numbers and SKU's.  Unbelievable. 
laugh.gif

Now I agree 100% with your previous statement Vince.  Sheesh.

Footlocker SKU#:  41-03789-504

Product/Style Code#:   386429-531

Dude, why are you whining?    With a little research, and I do mean a little, you can find it for yourself. 

And what you probably won't realize, is that there is a thread dedicated to Product Numbers and SKU's.  Unbelievable. 
laugh.gif

Now I agree 100% with your previous statement Vince.  Sheesh.

Footlocker SKU#:  41-03789-504

Product/Style Code#:   386429-531

Damn, I was just gonna reply simply...

No.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Some new colorways scheduled for late this year?

http://niketalk.com/topic/242231

Checked to see if it was already posted, but may have missed it.

2010 October:

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-104 WHITE/BLACK-DEL SOL-MTLLC SLVR

2010 December

Nike Zoom Kobe V X
386430-500 INK/METALLIC SILVER-BLACK

These will be a variation the Kobe V's (hence the X)....It will be a hit and miss with you guys..some will love them some will hate them.  Very comfortable shoe though.

Originally Posted by abstractability

People just want to be spoon fed everything.

true. But we all do it sometimes. I wouldn't blame him tho... I just did it not that long ago and the info was posted right above me
laugh.gif

true. But we all do it sometimes. I wouldn't blame him tho... I just did it not that long ago and the info was posted right above me
laugh.gif

Yeah, but to be sarcastic and get mad because people haven't answered his questions is a bit much no? 

Swingshot...I saw that actually, but thanks for posting in here. Damn Vs releasing all the way through December smh....IMO this is getting ridiculous. Why does Nike feel the need to release 463179535647486 colorways of these shoes...there should be a home version, away version, maybe couple HOH releases, a few extra non-laker colorways and that's it.

laugh.gif
But you weren't a friggin !@# about it though... SERIOUSLY!?

Sorry, I've been in a bad mood lately. I hate being sick!

laugh.gif

Yeah, but to be sarcastic and get mad because people haven't answered his questions is a bit much no? 

correcto. Pero pobresito el papacito.

laugh.gif

correcto. Pero pobresito el papacito.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom